Almost a year has gone by and so have over 100lbs..but I still have ?

First I like to say I Love my Band. I have been banded for almost a year but I still have ?'s.

I have 4cc in my band that really didn't change my feeling of restriction. From the beginning , it was hit or miss, meaning sometimes i have restriction and sometimes i don't and sometimes I have a hard time drinking water. I got a fill because I was told that i should get a fill . It really didn't change a thing. I was hoping it would stabilize my fluctuating state but it never did. I have spoken to Dr. So when I was first banded and I had a hard month of not being able to eat anything but then i stabilized somewhat. I have tried to follow the Doctors instruction to the T, and I think I have done well. The reason for this outcall is.... Has anyone else had similar situation? I have learned when I can eat and when I can't eat and I go with it, but their where times that i couldn't keep anything down and the washroom is where i lived. My restriction varies day to day, usually the week before my period I can NOt eat a thing or barely drink . The rest of the time it's day to day. I don't understand the need to get a fill and I don't understand why my restriction fluctuates.

I also had a MAJOR issue with my hair following out, I started taking a Liquid multi with a liquid iron and liquid silica with b12/6 pills ( when I can swallow) That seemed to cure my hair loss.2 weeks ago I notice my hair following out again and trust me I can't afford anymore more hair loss. I rather be FAT with Hair than Thin without Hair ! Anyhow here are a few things that make me say , "Hmm".

First I like to say I Love my Band. I have been banded for almost a year but I still have ?'s.

I have 4cc in my band that really didn't change my feeling of restriction. From the beginning , it was hit or miss, meaning sometimes i have restriction and sometimes i don't and sometimes I have a hard time drinking water. I got a fill because I was told that i should get a fill . It really didn't change a thing. I was hoping it would stabilize my fluctuating state but it never did. I have spoken to Dr. So when I was first banded and I had a hard month of not being able to eat anything but then i stabilized somewhat. I have tried to follow the Doctors instruction to the T, and I think I have done well. The reason for this outcall is.... Has anyone else had similar situation? I have learned when I can eat and when I can't eat and I go with it, but their where times that i couldn't keep anything down and the washroom is where i lived. My restriction varies day to day, usually the week before my period I can NOt eat a thing or barely drink . The rest of the time it's day to day. I don't understand the need to get a fill and I don't understand why my restriction fluctuates.

I also had a MAJOR issue with my hair following out, I started taking a Liquid multi with a liquid iron and liquid silica with b12/6 pills ( when I can swallow) That seemed to cure my hair loss.2 weeks ago I notice my hair following out again and trust me I can't afford anymore more hair loss. I rather be FAT with Hair than Thin without Hair ! Anyhow here are a few things that make me say , "Hmm".

I was also experiencing significant hair loss and was started to get worried. Another forum member recommended using Avalon Organics "Biotin B-Complex Thickening conditioner". I have been using it for approx a month now and have definitely seen a drop in the hair loss. Don't really know if it is the conditioner or whether it has just ran it's course but that is my 2 Cents.

Well, regarding hairloss, I seemed to shed constantly when I was in active weight-loss mode. Once I started stabilizing with my weight, the hairloss seems back to normal.

As for restriction, I currently have 6cc's in a 10cc band. I have days that I get so full so fast, and those are usually the days I have not a a couple cups of coffee. I am definitely tight in the mornings.

Every now and then my band just says "Haha sucker, you cannot forget that I am here." I have been banded for nearly two years, since May 2009, it still seems a day to day thing. Also I know that whenever I am stressed out, even the slightest bit, the restriction can really put a damper on my day. Then, of course, I am a little more stressed out and cannot eat more than a few bites before I am hurting. Some days it seems like a battle.