Breakfast and water

I just got my second fill and finally understand what everyone is talking about on restriction and having to eat slowly and not being able to eat certain things. I have discovered that I am really tight in the morning and I am wondering what you guys do for breakfast. I was thinking of a shake but I don't know if a liquid breakfast would keep me full for 3-4 hours. Also, I have been drinking my water by gulping it down to get it out of the way......not anymore. How do you manage to get 60+ oz of water in if you are sipping it and not for 30 min before or after eating. Oh and one more.... I do breakfast at 6 am so by 10 am I am starving but lunch is still an hour off. I know that we are not supposed to snack but what do you do in this situation?

I just got my second fill and finally understand what everyone is talking about on restriction and having to eat slowly and not being able to eat certain things. I have discovered that I am really tight in the morning and I am wondering what you guys do for breakfast. I was thinking of a shake but I don't know if a liquid breakfast would keep me full for 3-4 hours. Also, I have been drinking my water by gulping it down to get it out of the way......not anymore. How do you manage to get 60+ oz of water in if you are sipping it and not for 30 min before or after eating. Oh and one more.... I do breakfast at 6 am so by 10 am I am starving but lunch is still an hour off. I know that we are not supposed to snack but what do you do in this situation?

My only like experience that I can comment on is the difficulty in getting the water in. I also struggle with drinking enough as I am not in a career that I can have liquids during my work shift. Thus, I have come to the conclusion that when I am able, I have a water around all the time so that I can be sipping as much as I can. Some days it is definitely not as much as I should but you do what you can. I keep a bottle of water everywhere I am able so that I can always have the capability to sip when time permits.

yeah, i am keeping the ater bottle by me and just having to remind myslef to keep sipping all day. For breakfast this morning I tried a scrambled egg and um...no, that did not work. I guess I will stick to the shakes for breakfast.

yeah, i am keeping the ater bottle by me and just having to remind myslef to keep sipping all day. For breakfast this morning I tried a scrambled egg and um...no, that did not work. I guess I will stick to the shakes for breakfast.

You might try a recipe from http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.com. It is called Breakfast bites and I found them very useful and versatile. She has a lot of really good recipes on this website.