Thigh and Butt Lift

Annie

I got my lap band and lost 90 lbs over a year ago and have kept it off. I am now in the repair stage (plastic surgery) to lift and tighten areas of my body after the weight loss. Any recommendations for a doctor for a thigh and butt lift? Either in Mexico or in the States? Has anyone had a thigh or lift with a good outsome?

Dr Chistopher Nyte in Portland is amazing. Many of us have had surgery with him and are very pleased with results.

I did have a thigh tuck and am happy with the results. I did find it very painful compared to the extended tummy tuck and the scars are very visible so if you would not be happy with visible scars you should think twice.

Good luck and I strongly recommend Dr Chris Nyte. You can check out his web site just google him and you will find a link for his web page.

Debbie

You caught me Pammie LOL

I love Dr Nyte though I sing his praise to everyone I meet. I have recommended him to several people from the Island who are having surgery with him. The Doc rocks what can I say !!!!

Deb :)

Dr Chistopher Nyte in Portland is amazing. Many of us have had surgery with him and are very pleased with results.

I did have a thigh tuck and am happy with the results. I did find it very painful compared to the extended tummy tuck and the scars are very visible so if you would not be happy with visible scars you should think twice.

Good luck and I strongly recommend Dr Chris Nyte. You can check out his web site just google him and you will find a link for his web page.

Debbie

Thanks for the input Debbie. Did you have the tummy tuck and the thigh tuck at the same time? Did you have an inner thigh or an outer thigh tuck or both? How much did it cost?

I had the extended tummy tuck, lipo and the inner thigh tuck done all at the same time. Minimal pain with the tummy tuck , most discomort was the legs but when you think about it you are using them all the time to sit , stand, reposition yourself. It was nothing that was not bearable. I stopped the narcotics the morning of the second day and did fine with only taking tyelenol for pain. I do have a high pain tolerance though. I found the extra strenght tyelenol controlled the pain fine for me.

Prices are listed on Dr Nytes web site. No hidden costs. I cannot say how pleased I was with the care and results. I am a Registered Nurse and did alot of research . I wanted pictures of the OR before I left and he was very compliant with all of my requests.

His surgical suite was emaculate. All the latest OR equiptment. The Aneasthetist was amazing and the scrub nurse as well.

I highly recommend Dr Nyte and his team and like I said I have referred many people from Vancouver Island to him.

Dr Nyte is not just a plastic surgeon he is an artist and you will be thrilled with the results.

Debbie

Debbie

Hi, Did you mean the scars from the thigh tuck are visible? I wondered what the residual scars would be like. I guess that means that even if you get it, you still can't wear shorts? Sorry to ask so many questions, I'm thinking of getting it myself. Thank you so much for sharing.

Hi, Did you mean the scars from the thigh tuck are visible? I wondered what the residual scars would be like. I guess that means that even if you get it, you still can't wear shorts? Sorry to ask so many questions, I'm thinking of getting it myself. Thank you so much for sharing.

Hi. Because I lost so much weight and had alot of excess skin I had to have the vertical incisions. They extend from your groin down your leg to about 5 inches abover you knee. Sometimes they are done with horizontal incisions at the top of your thigh but the healing is apparently much more difficult. Dr Nytes professional opinion was the vertical inicision with me. The scar is very visible but I assume it will fade some with time. You definetly can see it in short shorts. No one notices it with skirts which I wear to work all the time.

Debbie

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your information -- I did look up the prices on your doctor's web site, but they are still out of my price range. I am considering Mexico (I only live a few miles from the border in San Diego, so traveling is not an issue for me) AshleyMaria -you look great. Are Dr. Campos prices much lower? Has he given you a quote for a thigh lift? I found Dr. Quiroz prices and they are more within my budget. Plus when I called they said they would work out a payment plan for me.

• 2 months later...