Hair Loss

Just wanted to share with some of you that are experiencing the hair loss. I had my surgery in 8/10 and at about the 3 month mark, started to dramatically lose hair. It got to be pretty serious and laster until about the 6 or 7 month post surgery. I started using two products in about the 4.5 month mark and my hair not only has quit falling out but is definitely fuller than it has ever been. The two products are:

1. Puritan's Pride Sublingual B-12 25000 mcg microlozenqe.

2. Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner.

I have bought both of these on line and would highly recommend them. I did stay with my original shampoo as my hair is color treated and did not know if the Biotin shampoo would strip my color.

Just my two cents

Do you mean B-12 5000 mcg or 25000 mcg or 2500 mcg? Also does the brand have to be Puritan Pride?

sorry fat fingering on the keyboard. it is 2500 mcg. i don't think brand matters, this is the one I found to be sublingual and that was what I was told to be most important. It is also quite cost appealing and flavored so as not to be hard to take.

Just wanted to share with some of you that are experiencing the hair loss. I had my surgery in 8/10 and at about the 3 month mark, started to dramatically lose hair. It got to be pretty serious and laster until about the 6 or 7 month post surgery. I started using two products in about the 4.5 month mark and my hair not only has quit falling out but is definitely fuller than it has ever been. The two products are:

1. Puritan's Pride Sublingual B-12 25000 mcg microlozenqe.

2. Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner.

I have bought both of these on line and would highly recommend them. I did stay with my original shampoo as my hair is color treated and did not know if the Biotin shampoo would strip my color.

Just my two cents

Did you see re-growth of lost hair?

Did you see re-growth of lost hair?

absolutely, my hair is probably as thick or thicker than it was pre surgery. I can actually have a ponytail again LOL