fill centers in Las Vegas

Hopefully someone can assist. I have lost the information on a fill center that I was interested in. If you know the name of any fill centers in Las Vegas, please post or send me an IM

Thanks

Roxanne

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to Dr Ricciardi in Las Vegas for a fill and HIGHLY recommend him. It was an American version of the great customer support/service that I received at the OCC. He was very kind, informative, friendly and knowledgable. (Also good looking). And then to top that all off, he is very reasonably priced. And it is alwasy easy to find a trip to Vegas with reasonable air fare and rooms. Just saying LOL

I have a couple of questions regarding this, one how far ahead do you have to book, what was his cost, and is it close to down town Las Vegas..Thank you!!

• 2 months later...

I have a couple of questions regarding this, one how far ahead do you have to book, what was his cost, and is it close to down town Las Vegas..Thank you!!

I've gotten in contact with Dr. Ricciardi's office in Las Vegas. First visit is $299 and subsequent visits are $175. He doesn't use fluoroscopy because they believe it exposes patients to unnecessary radiation. Instead he has patients drink water during the adjustment. I still have not made an appointment so I'm not sure how far ahead you would need to book but the I figure two weeks in advance should be fine. I would say it's about 25-30 minutes away from Downtown Las Vegas area (16 miles), so it's not really too close, but a lot of places in Vegas are like that for locals. It usually takes 20-30 minutes to get anywhere in Vegas lol

• 1 month later...