question about the board

So - I used to be on here A LOT when I was first banded...now when I log in I hardly see anything so I barely come on here, am I doing something wrong? How do I see old threads? I would be so sad if I was a new patient and came here and hardly saw info...so I am hoping it is just a new way and I just need to click something to see all the old posts.

Also - where did everyone go :(

I haven't had surgery yet but I watched the board last spring and there was almost something new every day and now it is SLOW. I don't know what happened but I do know some post were being deleted and some people were not happy about that.

By default, the forums only show topics that have been updated within the last 30 days. If you look at the blue bar along the top of the forum you should see some options that read: Recently Updated, Start Date, Most Replies, Most Viewed and Custom.

If you click on the Custom link you can update this setting. Make sure you also check the checkbox to remember your selection if you want this setting to persist.

Chad