6 Month Anniversary - with PHOTOS!

Happy New Year and greetings from Utah!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season.

Tomorrow, Jan. 2nd is my 6th month plication anniversary.

I have lost 34 lbs and I am currently at 168 (and change). I'd like to loose another 20 lbs. I am 5'8" and I am very comfortable with how I look. If I didn't loose another lb, I would be content.

This surgery for me was *exactly* what I needed. Let me be point blank honest. I wanted to loose weight mostly to look better. It was vanity surgery for me. For some people, they may need this surgery to save their life. Having said that, I can't believe how much easier it is to do things, like walking, etc. Being overweight is a trap, like seriously, getting out is nearly impossible.... and then, at least for myself, I would gain it back.

I eat small amounts now. I haven't ever eaten too much, because I'm scared I'll get ouchie if I do. I can't drink liquid with food. I eat, then an hour later, I'll drink. I also eat whatever I want ... smaller portions of course. I also drink alcohol, usually daily. I am still not excersizing, but I'd like to start walking casually. We'll see. I just want to be honest with myself.

My New Year's Resolution is to drink more water and to loose 20 lbs for 2013, so about 2 lbs a month would be awesome!

As I mentioned before, when everything is said and done, I plan on getting some plastic surgery. I have twin skin tummy from my last pregnancy, and just loosing weight I'll def. need a tummy tuck.

Here are some photos! (See second post for more)

On the way to the clinic from San Diego Airport

IMG_0323_zpsfc7c2eda.jpg

The Border

IMG_0324_zps144a68bf.jpg

Inside the clinic

IMG_0325_zps598eb3c6.jpg

Prepped for surgery

IMG_0326_zps800c2ea7.jpg

Getting discharged to go to the hotel

IMG_0327_zpsa4a5d003.jpg

You look great. Thanks for the update tomorrow is my surgery. I am a little nervous I can't even sleep I have been cleaning just to stay busy but you can believe I have a ton of things on my mind. I hope doing this will give me what I need to keep the weight off I am so tired of losing weight then gain it back them work my butt off to lose it again worried if I will be able to take it off. I don't want to continue to do this yo yo thing to my body it can

Can't handle the extra weight. I have fractured my feet from running and also fractured my hip from the stress of running because I am heavy for my body. I know its my fault that I am heavy I just want to change so here is that chance sit a new me in this new year. Please keep updating there aren't many on here. Thanks

HAPPY NEW YEAR! You are truly beautiful and I am so happy for your success! I've lost 50 pounds, still have 20-30 to go and like you I'm taking it easy, not in a rush to lose the weight, just enjoying eating right. Hoping to be more active in 2013 (I had a total of 3 surgeries between July and October), which pretty much kept me inactive. Take care of yourself and perhaps we will both be back at OCC, getting some cosmetic procedures done. I loved the Botox and Peel I received from Dr. So.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You look awesome. I just had my plication 5 days ago and I am like you. I have about 50 pounds to lose and I did this surgery because I was so tired of the yo yo dieting. I just wanted to feel comfortable in my own skin again. Hope all is well.