Multivitamin

I just ordered a two month supply. I went out last night to find an alternative, as my surgery is very soon, and nothing in the stores compared. There was one but it was missing an ingredient.

I have taken only taken Celebrate supplements (multi, iron, and calcium chews) and ordered Puritan's Pride B complex liquid) I just had my labs done late as My Dr is popular 10 months after surgery and all my labs came back great except my D levels and so I am on a crazy dose of D. 5,000IU for 2 months then a recheck.

I have taken only taken Celebrate supplements (multi, iron, and calcium chews) and ordered Puritan's Pride B complex liquid) I just had my labs done late as My Dr is popular 10 months after surgery and all my labs came back great except my D levels and so I am on a crazy dose of D. 5,000IU for 2 months then a recheck.

This is the new fad with the labs, everyone has low levels of D,, Don't ask me why. LOL

This is the new fad with the labs, everyone has low levels of D,, Don't ask me why. LOL

NO mine is seriously really low as in the single didgets. I know why mine is low I stay in side too much I live in the NW Also I put on sun block 30 mins before I leave the house as I don't want to age and have very fair skin.

Should I continue to use the OCC ones after I run out? Or should I try something new?

You can do what ever you want to do. I would go with what I want to buy money wise and also what I can get at ease.