Fill on Memorial Day?

Hi Karen!

I'm going Saturday 4/30. I really should have gone about 2 weeks ago but my husbands days off didn't match up with the fill dates(Sat./Mon) until then. He stays home with my 7 year old while I run down to TJ. I've gained about 4 lbs. since my last fill at the beginning of March. My restriction seems to be less than before my fill. I've had 3 fills and 1 unfill. I hope this will be the one!

Take Care,

Doris 8/04/04

208/172/128

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Doris, After reading your posts I was wondering Are you getting a fill or an unfill. I am being banded in 3 weeks and I was curious about the unfill. I see that you have lost 44 pounds. You must be pleased. Congrats!

My first post was for a fill trip on April 30th. I started to develop problems after about 2 weeks. I thought it might be due to my cycle so I tried to ride it out since I could still swallow liquids. I had previously had 1 unfill and this was my second fill since the unfill so I wanted to be sure. I did liquids for 3 days and things seemed better but then I developed a sore throat. I did have a cold but this is also a sign of indigestion...at least for me. I rode that out for another week and then went to my primary care physician to see if I had strep or something. Meanwhile, I had been PBing on a regular basis if I ate anything solid and had constant pain in my chest. My Dr. wanted me to have a flouro but the soonest he could get me in was this Thurs. but I had allready scheduled my appt. with Dr. Martinez for this Sat. so we both agreed that since I could still swallow liquids and that I am still getting nutrition it would be better to just have one flouro on Saturday. I'm at 2.5cc. I'm sure I'll be getting .1 or .2 unfill on Saturday. I can't wait! I will just have to stay on soups and protein shakes till then and we all know we can do that! ;)