July 2017 Surgeries

• Dolittle pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2017 at 10:28 PM, LindaB said:

I just booked my surgery for the 7th it sure doesn't give me a lot of time to get my diet in order. 

I'm from Red Deer, AB trying to decide on a flight to book 

I'm scheduled for the 7th also! Yay! ;)

I was concerned about the 13 lbs so I started Friday I believe and down 8 lbs must be a lot of water lol - it's a very limited diet and I'm still waiting on my suppliments to arrive to Canada.  So wonderful to have others who know the struggles 

That's fabulous! Way to go! What have you been eating for protein? I too am waiting on my Vitaleph order to arrive. 

Will you arrive on Thursday, July 6th?

if it's easier, my email is tanyathebaker@hotmail.com

My hubby had one called P94 with no carbs so been using that till mine gets here.  Yes definitely flying in on the 6th we land at 3:06 pm so hopefully lots of time to get settled in.  How about yourself?

• Like 1

On 2017-6-7 at 6:51 PM, DedicatedLady said:

I'm scheduled on the 6th, we'll be checking into the Mariott on the 5th. @elleelle will you be staying at the hotel?

Where is everyone originating from?

I'm from Calgary, Alberta^_^

Good Morning DedicatedLady I was curious if had layovers as well on your flights?  Did your suppliment take long to arrive or are you still waiting? 

• Like 1

On 2017-06-20 at 9:41 AM, elleelle said:

My surgery is the 5th, so tomorrow I need to start my high protein liquid diet for two weeks. 

How is the diet going for you?

1 hour ago, LindaB said:

It's only my 3rd day of liquids, and I'm feeling pretty hungry.  But it's manageable! I've been going to bed earlier, because that's when I am the most hungry! I'm down over ten pounds and very close to my desired surgery weight.

Does anyone know what level of air we're suppose to reach with our incentive spirometer exercises? I'm pretty sure it's different for men & women but I can't find instructions from OCC anywhere.

thanks in advance!