Do I have hoops to jump after I have met all of my requirements for my insurance for the gastric sleeve?

I hear all of these people saying that they had to take off much more weight then my insurance required.

Many took classes?

Does St. Mark's program start after my insurance requirements are met? This has been a six month time frame to reach this point?

I could use a buddy locally that can talk to me about their experience with the sleeve.

Sorry, but 99.99% of the gastric sleeve patients on this forum are self pay. You are in what we call "insurance hell" for weight loss surgery patients. If you're an insurance patient in the USA, you're not going to find much information here concerning the insurance hoops and requirements that may pertain to you. Here's some food for thought, there have been numerous patients that had insurance but still chose the OCC for their surgery and were self pay. Many found out that with all the insurance hoops and other requirements, plus their portion of the deductible and co-pay, the OCC and its award winning bariatric program was a better choice. www.obesitycontrolcenter.com

• 5 weeks later...