ANYBODY GETTING FILL FIRST WEEK OF FEB

I am getting filled on the 2nd also. Will you be staying at Lucerna or just doing a day trip?

Kirsten

Kirsten, I will be staying at Lucerna.I get into San Diego around 1030 AM appointment at 12:30 .Can we share the van??

I have to email Renee and ask him to make my reservation at Lucerna.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Peggy

Kirsten, I will be staying at Lucerna.I get into San Diego around 1030 AM appointment at 12:30 .Can we share the van??

I have to email Renee and ask him to make my reservation at Lucerna.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Peggy

I will be arriving on the 1st in the afternoon and my fill is on the 2nd at 9:00 a.m. I'm not going to do the van...I'm going to do the trolley and then a cab. I've done it before and it's quite easy. Since your appointment is later, we might miss each other. :-(

Kirsten

Terry,

I am scheduled for Feb 2 nd.

How about you??

Peggy

hi peggy my plane gets in san diego about 10:20 with weather lets me do so and my flight leaves at 11:00 that nite right now cant afford to stay over nite this time,i know i'm going to be tired after i get home my appointment is at 12:00. #-o #-o

hi peggy my plane gets in san diego about 10:20 with weather lets me do so and my flight leaves at 11:00 that nite right now cant afford to stay over nite this time,i know i'm going to be tired after i get home my appointment is at 12:00. #-o #-o

Terry, I get to San Diego at 10:40 Southwest airlines... I have already made arrangements for the van..My appointment is 12:30... Hopefully I'll see you athe airport.

Peggy

Hi Everyone,

I was just surfing the internet and found this web site and joined. I think maybe I joined in error because the more I read some of the forums - nthe more I recognize that most everyone has gone to the same facility to have surgery done. I live in Pa and had my surgery done in Pa. Should I be here or is it just support in general?

• 2 weeks later...