April Fill Patients

Hey April Fill Patients - here's your place to get to know other April fill patients & even coordinate with them Remember you can share the round trip transportation from our driver $130 round trip - up to 6 passengers (Call Rene ext 2 to schedule your fill and/or ride).

Here is the information for the Bus/Trolley system to easily get to the border from the airport.

Hey April Fill Patients - here's your place to get to know other April fill patients & even coordinate with them Remember you can share the round trip transportation from our driver $130 round trip - up to 6 passengers (Call Rene ext 2 to schedule your fill and/or ride).

Here is the information for the Bus/Trolley system to easily get to the border from the airport.

I think I will be ready for a fill in April. If anyone else is considering, please post. The more the better! I can plan my trip around other people.

Susan :P

I think I will be ready for a fill in April. If anyone else is considering, please post. The more the better! I can plan my trip around other people.

I think I will too. My surgery is the 5th of March (yipee!) so 6 weeks would put me into April. I'm going to Europe at the end of April though so I'm going to ask while I'm in TJ if it would be better to get it then or when I get back. 6 weeks puts me 1 week before I leave for Europe so I THINK I'd see a problem before I left - just want to check with the Dr to make sure :)

The bus/trolley actually sounds like fun!

I talked to Dr. Romero (are all Mexican men handsome and wonderfully nice? I swear I love Mexico.....) and he said going on the 16th would be fine for me and I'd certainly know if there was a problem by the time I left for Europe.

So.....anyone else for the 16th?

Picking out flights will be interesting. I envy those of you who can do everything in a day :(

I was just wondering how long do you have to stick around for the fill??

also can you make an appt with the Doctor for the fill for a specific hour or its first come first serve???

If lets say my appt is at 10am what time can I leave to go home??

Beata

I was just wondering how long do you have to stick around for the fill??

also can you make an appt with the Doctor for the fill for a specific hour or its first come first serve???

If lets say my appt is at 10am what time can I leave to go home??

Beata

They let me leave right away, and I crossed the border and went shopping with no problems. Just liquids for 3 days!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I had to change my fill appt. to Saturday, April 21.

I'm flying in to SD at 10:35am and returning to the airport the same day for 3:35pm departure.

Would anyone like to travel together? I'm OK to take the trolley (but don't want to go alone) or the van (but would like to split the expense).

Please let me know...

Marylou

Starting wt: 240 lbs

Banded: April 6, 2004

Current wt: 190 lbs

// Anyone scheduled for a fill on April 20th? I will be traveling from Oregon on the 20th with a fill time of 2pm that day. Would love to coordinate with others to share the expense of OCC transportation. Let me know. //

Hey Girl,

I'll schedule my fill for that date but I can't help on the transportation. :P Have you mentioned your appointment to Marsha yet? Maybe the three of us can hook up and shop or something...

Kathie

Yes I have talked to Marsha and I think we are going to shack up and ride together. She is still waiting on Dan the man to make her flight arrangements. For sure lets hook up. Hope you are doing well!

Valerie

Anyone getting a fill on April 11th? I am looking to share a ride.

Cherri

Susan,

I am trying to schedule for April 11th - any interest in that date to share a van ride?

Cherri

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone getting a fill on April 11th? I am looking to share a ride.

Cherri

I would love to share a van ride on April 11th. When is your fill appointment? It would be easier for me to go in the middle of the day but I can be flexible. If you are still interested let me know and I can try to work the arrangements around your schedule.

Laura

Book Craver,

I can re-arrange my schedule to go on the 21st. It will be my first fill. I am in Arizona. I am very interested in trying the trolly, but I also would like to schedule a facial in TJ at Cosmed if we have time. You can PM me and we can hammer out the details.

Thanks,

Barbara

I would love to share a van ride on April 11th. When is your fill appointment? It would be easier for me to go in the middle of the day but I can be flexible. If you are still interested let me know and I can try to work the arrangements around your schedule.

Laura

My appt is at 12:30. I fly into San Diego from Phx at about 11:00 a.m. I was going to take the Trolley to cut down on costs. Let me know what you think? I am out of town this weekend and not sure if I will have access to a computer.

Cherri

My appt is at 12:30. I fly into San Diego from Phx at about 11:00 a.m. I was going to take the Trolley to cut down on costs. Let me know what you think? I am out of town this weekend and not sure if I will have access to a computer.

Cherri

Cherri,

My mom had emergency surgery and isn't doing well. I'm going to have to reschedule my fill appointment. I really want to be with her if something happens. I'm sorry about the short notice. Good luck with your fill.

Laura

Cherri,

My mom had emergency surgery and isn't doing well. I'm going to have to reschedule my fill appointment. I really want to be with her if something happens. I'm sorry about the short notice. Good luck with your fill.

Laura

Hi Laura,

No problem. I hope all is well with your mom.

Cherri