Fill cost

The fill itself is included with the cost of surgery but it will cost around $100 for use of the x-ray machine. Pricing for the van ride from the airport is a bit tricky. The cost for the ride is around $130 for all fill patients on that trip. That means if you go by yourself then it will cost you $130, if another fill patient rides with you then you split the $130 two ways, if a third fill patient rides with you then you split it three ways. Surgery patients are exempt from this as the cost of the ride is factored into the surgery cost. Most people use public transit to avoid the cost of the ride.

My last fill with them was in Nov so prices may have changed since then.

The fill itself is included with the cost of surgery but it will cost around $100 for use of the x-ray machine. Pricing for the van ride from the airport is a bit tricky. The cost for the ride is around $130 for all fill patients on that trip. That means if you go by yourself then it will cost you $130, if another fill patient rides with you then you split the $130 two ways, if a third fill patient rides with you then you split it three ways. Surgery patients are exempt from this as the cost of the ride is factored into the surgery cost. Most people use public transit to avoid the cost of the ride.

I am right across the border so I would drive myself, but thank you for info!

• 3 weeks later...

:ph34r:

HI, I'm wondering if we do go to TJ to have the band put in, is that the only place to get it filled or can we get a dr here that will fill it and check us out post=opp? I'm in Houston TX and don't know that I'd have the money for constant air fare and such... BUT if I could use a dr here to do the fills and I could go visit when needed. That would be much easier.

Thankz,

Amie

HI, I'm wondering if we do go to TJ to have the band put in, is that the only place to get it filled or can we get a dr here that will fill it and check us out post=opp? I'm in Houston TX and don't know that I'd have the money for constant air fare and such... BUT if I could use a dr here to do the fills and I could go visit when needed. That would be much easier.

Thankz,

Amie

AMIE, JUST CHECK AROUND AND SEE WHO DOES FILLS FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN BANDED IN MX, IN YOUR AREA, BEFORE YOUR SURGERY. YOU CAN ALSO CALL CAROLYNN AS SHE DOES HAVE A LIST OF DR THAT DO FILLS

Thankz,

Amie

If you find anyone that will do Mexico patients in Houston for a good price would you please let me know? I live in Mobile Al and the docs here are unreal. But flights from here on Continential are always on special. Anyway any help would be good

Thanks,

Cabux

If you find anyone that will do Mexico patients in Houston for a good price would you please let me know? I live in Mobile Al and the docs here are unreal. But flights from here on Continential are always on special. Anyway any help would be good

Thanks,

Cabux

I'll place it here whenever I get more info.... I am just now researching this so I am not sure about what to find. But I'll let ya'll know when I know.

Thanks,

Amie

AMIE, JUST CHECK AROUND AND SEE WHO DOES FILLS FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN BANDED IN MX, IN YOUR AREA, BEFORE YOUR SURGERY. YOU CAN ALSO CALL CAROLYNN AS SHE DOES HAVE A LIST OF DR THAT DO FILLS

That would be great... but who is Carolynn, I am real new to this and that was a pressing point as to go or not go. But if you could email more info on Her and what she can tell me go ahead and give her my e-mail. Missamie30@yahoo.com I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

Amie

I found information for different doctors at www.obesityhelp.com, look at the top left corner, and click on find bariatric surgeon, then on the next page, click on the state you would like to look in, and a list of doctors comes up, I started calling all of them, and comparing the number or surgeries and other information available and found one that I really like! Good luck in finding a fill dr near you!

Kristy