pre surgery gitters

Hi everyone I am scheduled for 4/9/07. I am very excited but also nervous. I dream about the procedure evry night, but its the craziest thing every time I tried to loose weight prior to the pre op I was unsuccesful. Now on the pre op diet I lost 11 lbs. I am thinking oh now you want to come off after trying for 5 years.It's like my body is trying to talk me out of it. I know that trick. I am not listening because I am looking forward to the weight coming off for good. :huh:

Hi everyone I am scheduled for 4/9/07. I am very excited but also nervous. I dream about the procedure evry night, but its the craziest thing every time I tried to loose weight prior to the pre op I was unsuccesful. Now on the pre op diet I lost 11 lbs. I am thinking oh now you want to come off after trying for 5 years.It's like my body is trying to talk me out of it. I know that trick. I am not listening because I am looking forward to the weight coming off for good. :huh:

Hi angelav,

How are you doing? How was your experience? We all need details when you are up to it. ;) did you have company like others bandsters with you? I hope you weren't all alone.

Take care,

Peace,

Judy

Hi angelav,

How are you doing? How was your experience? We all need details when you are up to it. ;) did you have company like others bandsters with you? I hope you weren't all alone.

Take care,

Peace,

Judy

I am great, I just got back home and the surgery was wonderful. I feel full, I feel I have a new lease on life and I am in total control of my weight in the future. Everyone there was so hospitable. It was like being at an oasis. I am not in much pain, only when I laugh really hard. I was everthing Dr. Ortiz said it would be no suprises. I highly recommend going to Dr. Ortiz if this is what anyone decides to do. I almost did not want to leave it was like a vacation.

begining weight 194

after pre op diet 185

3 days post op 179 wow I love my band =D> :lol:

I am great, I just got back home and the surgery was wonderful. I feel full, I feel I have a new lease on life and I am in total control of my weight in the future. Everyone there was so hospitable. It was like being at an oasis. I am not in much pain, only when I laugh really hard. I was everthing Dr. Ortiz said it would be no suprises. I highly recommend going to Dr. Ortiz if this is what anyone decides to do. I almost did not want to leave it was like a vacation.

begining weight 194

after pre op diet 185

3 days post op 179 wow I love my band =D> :lol:

Welcome back angelav! So happy you posted. How was your trip and experience? Did you shop? If so, did you use US money or pesos?

Take care!

Judy

Welcome back angelav! So happy you posted. How was your trip and experience? Did you shop? If so, did you use US money or pesos?

Take care!

Judy

No I did not get a chance to shop. My husband and I just relaxed and walked to help the healing. As far as money goes I spent us dollars sometimes I got change in pesos but I got rid of it in time.It is a beautiful place. I can't wait to go back for my fill. Although it doesnt feel like I need anything else. But I did make an appt just in case I loose restriction later. :rolleyes:

No I did not get a chance to shop. My husband and I just relaxed and walked to help the healing. As far as money goes I spent us dollars sometimes I got change in pesos but I got rid of it in time.It is a beautiful place. I can't wait to go back for my fill. Although it doesnt feel like I need anything else. But I did make an appt just in case I loose restriction later. :rolleyes:

What do you mean you got rid of the pesos in time? Are you not supposed to take any to the US? I hope when I have surgery, then I can go shopping, but it depends on if someone is there with me like other bandsters. ;)

What do you mean you got rid of the pesos in time? Are you not supposed to take any to the US? I hope when I have surgery, then I can go shopping, but it depends on if someone is there with me like other bandsters. ;)

No I am sure you can bring it back but you probably won't have any use for them here.