going for a first fill end of April

beata

hi

Is anyone going to TJ for a fill the last week of this month???I am trying to find someone to share a ride from San Diego airport to the clinic. Don't care what day. I would like to go between April 24th and May 7th.

If you have the same plans please let me know

B

Hi! I'm Tracey. I am scheduled to arrive in San diego for my first fill on May 10th. I"ll be arriving about 10am. I know its a little late than you were looking for but it would be great to have someone else going the same time as I am.

Beata,

I am schedule for my first fill on the 24th. I live in Litchfield Park, so we could maybe carpool all the way to and from TJ.

hi AZ Bubbles

that would be wonderful..but don't you want to fly??? I drove for my surgery and it was a pain in a/....

the flight is only 45 min and it is so much quicker. we can spend the time shopping in TJ. What do you think???

what time is your fill appt??

Beata

Hi! I'm Tracey. I am scheduled to arrive in San diego for my first fill on May 10th. I"ll be arriving about 10am. I know its a little late than you were looking for but it would be great to have someone else going the same time as I am.

hi Tracy

are you leaving on the same day???

Beata,

I am flying, just thought we could carpool from the west valley to airport and try to match up our flights. I would like to spend some time in TJ. Shopping, facial, etc.

I'll PM you, my phone number so we can talk. Rene just emailed me that they have openings from 10 until 1:30.

AZ Bubbles,

Barbara

Beata,

I am flying, just thought we could carpool from the west valley to airport and try to match up our flights. I would like to spend some time in TJ. Shopping, facial, etc.

I'll PM you, my phone number so we can talk. Rene just emailed me that they have openings from 10 until 1:30.

AZ Bubbles,

Barbara

let me know which flight you are takin from Phx and back. that would be really nice if we go together

hi Tracey

are you going on May 10th for sure??? if you do let's make arrangament together. Where do you live?

hi Tracey

are you going on May 10th for sure??? if you do let's make arrangament together. Where do you live?

Hi! Yes I'll arrive on May 10th at 0850. I'm going to stay at the hotel Lori told us about. They have free transport to Dr Ortiz's office but they charge 45 to pick up at the airport. My fill appointment is at 0930 on the 10th.

Hi! Yes I'll arrive on May 10th at 0850. I'm going to stay at the hotel Lori told us about. They have free transport to Dr Ortiz's office but they charge 45 to pick up at the airport. My fill appointment is at 0930 on the 10th.

hi

Are you staying overnight???why??

hi

Are you staying overnight???why??

Yes I'm actually staying 2 nights. I've read about so many people that have had their bands be way to tight after their first fill and I want to make absolutely sure that everything is ok before I fly all the way back to Mississippi. It will be a lot easier if I stay and actually eat and be sure all is ok. If I'm already there and something is wrong I only have a few miles to go to get it fixed. So I'll stay Thursday and Friday nights My flight leaves Saturday morning.