Fill on Thurs, May 3rd

I have just rescheduled my first fill for Thurs, May 3rd. If anyone would like to join me? Arrive in San Diego 8:25 AM and Depart at 3:40. Would be up to share an OCC van ride or the trolly/taxi route.

Thanks,

AZ Bubbles (Barbara)

count me in!!!!!!!

what are you flying on ?? southwest???

wanna drive to the airport together in PHX???

give me the flight # so i can buy the ticket

Beata

I have just rescheduled my first fill for Thurs, May 3rd. If anyone would like to join me? Arrive in San Diego 8:25 AM and Depart at 3:40. Would be up to share an OCC van ride or the trolly/taxi route.

Thanks,

AZ Bubbles (Barbara)

what time is your fill???

Beata

• 2 weeks later...

Beata and Barbara,

It was a pleasure meeting both of you. I'm glad we got to share some good "spirits" together on May 3rd, 2007. You both are great people and I wish you success on the band!

Now again about those spirits. They were in a black bag right? hmmm where is that box I brought across the border?

Well a "toast" to your continued success! Oh I mean....Beata I hope you will get your next fill soon!

Have a fun weekend! Kevin

aka CalKev

aka You buy it, can't fly it, we'll ship it.

Beata and Barbara,

It was a pleasure meeting both of you. I'm glad we got to share some good "spirits" together on May 3rd, 2007. You both are great people and I wish you success on the band!

Now again about those spirits. They were in a black bag right? hmmm where is that box I brought across the border?

Well a "toast" to your continued success! Oh I mean....Beata I hope you will get your next fill soon!

aka CalKev

Kevin-

I am curious to hear how your latest fill went. Is restriction improved? Does it feel like this fill will put you back on track?

Kevin-

I am curious to hear how your latest fill went. Is restriction improved? Does it feel like this fill will put you back on track?

Greg,

Thanks for asking. I believe it will. I had incorrect figures on the amount of saline in my band. Dr. Romero kindly checked how much was in my VG and I had 6.2ccs before the fill. So he added an additional amount of .8ccs to a total of 7ccs. He actually filled the band until it closed the stoma fully and then backed it off to the 7ccs. I had put on weight since my last fill. He asked me if I had been eating differently. My spouse informed him we had just returned from an all-inclusive vacation or should I say all consuming vacation and yes I did go to the gym and workout every other day. He and I both just knodded in a silent agreement as to where the extra weight came from.

So I am at chew, chew, chew to get the food through. Feels great to have the restriction that will limit my intake.

Congratulations on your success! I see you are on a good trendline. Do you plan another fill and if so when? How is your restriction. I can still believe that one more fill will be needed to get me to my ideal weight. We should coordinate in future and meet up at OCC maybe when we get close to our goal weights. What do you think? Kevin

Congratulations on your success! I see you are on a good trendline. Do you plan another fill and if so when? How is your restriction. I can still believe that one more fill will be needed to get me to my ideal weight. We should coordinate in future and meet up at OCC maybe when we get close to our goal weights. What do you think? Kevin

I am kind of frozen as you have been, and perhaps have regained 2-3 lbs. I need a fill badly, but have not been able to arrange a trip due to work schedule. I am now restricted only in the morning for about 2 hours. I hope to get an opportunity to get my fill in the next month.

Beata and Barbara,

aka CalKev

hi Kevin

sorry for the late reply but this is a first time I am on the board since before the fill. How are you doing with you new fill?

I just want to thank you again for carrying that big black bag for me across the border :):)

I am so glad I met you in TJ. You are a wonderful person and so is your wife. Thank you again and please keep in touch

Beata