Teens with Lap BAND

jlimon87

Hey..Well i am 17 years old and i am scheduled to have my surgery wit doctor ortiz on sept 16....I have read a bunch of testomonials but they are mostly from older patients. I really want to know more about the experiences of younger patients. So please anyone who can contact me ....message on here or send me an email at jlimon87@aol.com! please im kinda scared and i would feel better if a teenager would talk to me ...

jackie

im 15 it was a total piece of cake i had a good expierence and i was also able to do it with another girl my age so it was a fun trip i had the best doctor expiernce of my life every one wanted you to be happy and dont be afraid it will work out fine

my im is the same as my email so if you want you can talk to me before you go

wow thanks for the reply! wow ur 15? that makes me feel better! hehe how did u deal with everyone telling you u were too young...I mean thats what i'm getting from everyone...I just feel like they dont understand...I already have my surgery date for sept 16 and my mom is still not sure sure.. She still feels that im too young! How did u deal with your friends and stuff? Did you tell them? I am really open to things so I already told all my friends im doing it. Some agree some dont. I really dont care its my decision anyway but yea! if u could email me..or i added u to my Aim to see if we could talk sometime! So either i will talk to u on Aim or i will send you an email or u could send me an email..watever lol my email is jlimon87@aol.com and my AIM is jlimon87 ! so thanks soo much for the reply! =)

-JACKIE

Lol, Hey. I'm fifteen and, let me tell you, I'm loving it. Whoever wants to talk to me about it, I'd be more than happy to let you know what it's like. My AOL screenname is STFU ITS B and my email is bnicole08@tusco.net Hope to hear from you soon. :) And hey, don't be scared! Bye!