OCC June 18th surgery date

Hey Rhonda,

I'll be there!!! With bells on!! I'm so excited - how are you doing with pre-op diet and preparation?

Richelle :rolleyes:

Hey Richelle! Will I know you by your bells? :lol: What day are you going down? We have an extra day at the hotel for Saturday because flights on Sunday were completely booked.

I'm on day 3 of the diet. I'm doing the option with the 2 shakes/Lean Cuisine for 15 days. I think 700 calories or less a day is EXTREMELY brutal!! What diet are you doing???

As far as prep, I have my tylenol, gas-x, tucks and a sippy cup. LOL

Do you have a list of what is recommended?

Feel free to email me @ notime2qlt@aol.com

I will be having my surgery on June 20th. I am having a tough time with my pre-op diet I have lost about 13 pounds and 15 to go I hope to lose at least 10 more #-o . I do not want Dr. Miranda to tell me that I cannot have surgery. She told me that most patients lose a half lb. to 1 lb. per day on the liquid only diet. I am following to the T. Michelle

I will be having my surgery on June 20th. I am having a tough time with my pre-op diet I have lost about 13 pounds and 15 to go I hope to lose at least 10 more #-o . I do not want Dr. Miranda to tell me that I cannot have surgery. She told me that most patients lose a half lb. to 1 lb. per day on the liquid only diet. I am following to the T. Michelle

Hi Michelle. I am being really good on my diet too. Congrats on the 13 pound loss. Wow! How long have you been on your diet? I am only on day #3.

Do you know what's up with the FOUR pounds of salad per day that you're allowed? I buy the spring greens in a box from Costco and it takes our family a week to go through it, and it only weighs ONE pound. Maybe Dr. M means 1/4 pound???

Maybe I will get a chance to meet you on the 20th before I check out.

Hi Michelle. I am being really good on my diet too. Congrats on the 13 pound loss. Wow! How long have you been on your diet? I am only on day #3.

Do you know what\'s up with the FOUR pounds of salad per day that you\'re allowed? I buy the spring greens in a box from Costco and it takes our family a week to go through it, and it only weighs ONE pound. Maybe Dr. M means 1/4 pound???

Maybe I will get a chance to meet you on the 20th before I check out.

From what I can tell Dr. Miranda means you can have up to 4pounds of salad per day to help with the hunger pains. I have used a supplement called hoodia to help me the first couple of days. I really struggle with just being weak sometimes it is hard to function. I don\'t know how people stay on 400-500 calories and are still able to exercse.

The protein drink I really like is the Atkins ready made drinks. I know I will probably have to buy a mix in to boost the protein up to 60 grams per day. I hate!!!! the pre-op diet, but it is only for a short time. Take to you soon.