Does anyone include fiber in diet

I was just wondering if anyone since having the lapband surgery drink any types of fiber drinks that they have to mix up in the morning just to stay regular with their bowel movements. Curious Karmel wants to know. If you do has there been a problem getting the fiber down. I am seriously thinking about doing some fiber drinks for my system.

Karmel

I was just wondering if anyone since having the lapband surgery drink any types of fiber drinks that they have to mix up in the morning just to stay regular with their bowel movements. Curious Karmel wants to know. If you do has there been a problem getting the fiber down. I am seriously thinking about doing some fiber drinks for my system.

Karmel

I just go to Walmart and get the Walmart/Equate brand fiber caps. They work OK for me and they go down easy. I've never had one get hung up by my band. I take a couple and if that doesn't do it I take a couple more, eventually them babies will work. LOL

I add fiber daily into my diet because of IBS (irritable bowel) I use soluable fiber that dissolves completely in liquid (its tasteless and I add it to water or juice. We offer fiber on our website Estore or you can buy it at your local drug/discount store (Benefiber, Metamucil, etc) I believe you can also buy fiber in chewable form.

If you have any issues with IBS - this is a great site and is where I purchase my fiber Help For IBS

Good luck :)