fill drs in missouri

Guest Robrn90
I am having my surgery in august by Dr.Ortiz and was wanting to know if anyone knows of a fill dr in the St.Lois area and any pricing? Fillcenter is about 2 hours from my house and I am a little apprehensive about going there.

Hi, I'm from Southern Illinois and also had surgery by Dr Ortiz. I called several different Drs from St Louis area all the way to Paducah Ky and was unable to find one that would do my fills. Soooooo I am scheduled for the fill center in Farmington Mo which is about 3 1/2 hours for me.....Please let me know if you are able to find anyone who will do a fill....I'd sure appreciate it!!!!!

Robin

Hi, I'm from Southern Illinois and also had surgery by Dr Ortiz. I called several different Drs from St Louis area all the way to Paducah Ky and was unable to find one that would do my fills. Soooooo I am scheduled for the fill center in Farmington Mo which is about 3 1/2 hours for me.....Please let me know if you are able to find anyone who will do a fill....I'd sure appreciate it!!!!!

Robin

Hi Robin, I did find out that one dr will do it but he charges 600.00 for the fill with fluro. I think I will be going to the Fill Center. In case you wanted to know the drs name is Darren Minkin (314-291-6224). He is in St.Louis county. By the way how did you like your experience with Dr.Ortiz and his staff? Anthing I need to know before I go? I will be traveling alone and am a little nervous. I wish my husband could go but we have a 3 yr old so he is stuck at home. Also when you go to the fill center let me know how it went. Thanks.

Robin

Hi Robin,

Im also from Il, west central area, and was looking into the fill center in farmington also. Please let me know how things go there and what you think. I have emailed the main fill center people twice and have not heard back from anyone. I emailed the farmington office but the addy is no good. Will wait to hear from you on your experience before i make the final decision. Could you, if you dont mind, let me know the prices and any info that may be helpful? Thanks so much.

Guest Robrn90
Hi Robin, I did find out that one dr will do it but he charges 600.00 for the fill with fluro. I think I will be going to the Fill Center. In case you wanted to know the drs name is Darren Minkin (314-291-6224). He is in St.Louis county. By the way how did you like your experience with Dr.Ortiz and his staff? Anthing I need to know before I go? I will be traveling alone and am a little nervous. I wish my husband could go but we have a 3 yr old so he is stuck at home. Also when you go to the fill center let me know how it went. Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for the name! As for my experience with Dr Ortiz and his staff, It was wonderful!! Everyone was sooooooo nice and every little thing was taken care of for you. I did take a friend with me but now realize I would have been perfectly fine had I gone alone.....Robin

Guest Robrn90
Hi Robin,

Im also from Il, west central area, and was looking into the fill center in farmington also. Please let me know how things go there and what you think. I have emailed the main fill center people twice and have not heard back from anyone. I emailed the farmington office but the addy is no good. Will wait to hear from you on your experience before i make the final decision. Could you, if you dont mind, let me know the prices and any info that may be helpful? Thanks so much.

Hi KatieB, They told me that the fills were done by a nurse practicitioner who is also banded. Fluro is available, but they told me she is the most expensive of all the fill centers. The price they quoted me was 299 for the first visit, 155 for each visit after that. Butttttttttt if she uses barium and fluro there is another charge of 468 on top of the regular visit fee. I actually could fly back to TJ for about the same but travel time is whats stopping me. This fill center is about 3 1/2 hours from my house and I was really hoping I could find someone closer but haven't had any luck...I am however going to call the Dr whos name was given to me in an earlier post.....Robin