Know of any good doctors in St Pete FL?

• 4 weeks later...
I'm looking for information on my first Fill session and was hoping for some advice. I live in the St Petersburg Fl area and was looking for someone locally for my fills. Thanks for any help!

Hey Lynn,

Did you find a Dr. here in St. Pete to go to for your fill? I'm in St. Pete also. I went back to Mexico for my first fill. I plan to go back in Dec. or Jan. Do to work I can't get off until then. Let me know.

Kelly C. in Fl too! (St. Pete.)

I work at All Children's Hospital

Hey Lynn,

Did you find a Dr. here in St. Pete to go to for your fill? I'm in St. Pete also. I went back to Mexico for my first fill. I plan to go back in Dec. or Jan. Do to work I can't get off until then. Let me know.

Kelly C. in Fl too! (St. Pete.)

I work at All Children's Hospital

I was banded by Dr Ortiz last Oct went back for my first fill in December but was having trouble keeping anything down called FILL CENTERS and they talked to be and set me up with a place in St Pete, I also wanted to go back to Mexico because I felt the care given was excellent. Went for my appointment on June 18 and met with Kathy Gonzeles she was fantastic also her assistant Deborah made me feel very at ease. My fill seemed fine but started having problems swollening the water so she set up the machine again and took some out so all I had was 1.6cc. After two days I found that I was still having problems since I was still in Florida visiting my son in Gainsville I made another appointment for that same week after talking with her she decided to remove all fluid for a month and put me on a medicine called protonix to help the irritation.I felt so scared because I could eat now I go back to St Pete in 3 weeks for my fill. This women trained under Dr. Ortiz and I would reccomend her to any one without hesitation. My initial visit was 299. for all medical and fill plus to redo my fill. When I went for the unfill it did not cost. From now on it,s 150.00. So if you need to see someone in that area this is the place to go. MILLENNIUM MEDICAL part of FILL CENTERS 727-541-2675