July 14th fill

yes i will be there for my first fill on the 14th

Hi

Are you driving or flying in San Diego? If you are having the OCC pick you up, maybe we can share a ride and the cost. Depending on what time you are comming in.

Marsha

I am going to be going to get my 3rd fill next Saturday, July 14. I live in Rancho Cucamonga. My appointment is at 11am.

Anyone else???

Audree

I am getting my 3rd fill Sat July 14th. My daughter is getting her teeth worked on. For my other fills I have parked my car at the airport and caught a ride with Francisco. Shared the cost with a couple other patients. Are you driving in to Mexico or having them pick you up? I have only been sharing a ride because you miss the long line at the border. I guess you can park at the border too. Let me know if you want to share a ride. My appt is 9:30. I live in Riverside.

Marsha

I am getting my 3rd fill Sat July 14th. My daughter is getting her teeth worked on. For my other fills I have parked my car at the airport and caught a ride with Francisco. Shared the cost with a couple other patients. Are you driving in to Mexico or having them pick you up? I have only been sharing a ride because you miss the long line at the border. I guess you can park at the border too. Let me know if you want to share a ride. My appt is 9:30. I live in Riverside.

Marsha

I plan on riding the trolly to border from the airport just a few dollarshas any body done that will be flying in from nashville tn

I plan on riding the trolly to border from the airport just a few dollarshas any body done that will be flying in from nashville tn

When you get to the airport, jump on a bus, tell the bus driver you want a all day pass. That bus it will take you to the transportation center. $5 gets you an all day pass for buses and the tolley. $9 gets you a two day pass. You can get on the blue line tolley and ride it to the border. The clinic is about 6 blocks away from the end of the second foot bridge. Or you can jump in a taxi at the end of the first foot bridge, don't pay more than $5 for the taxi. If you plan on a taxi, make sure you have the address wrote down on paper to show the taxi driver where your going.