best tasking protein supplement??

Hello, everyone! I will be going shopping today and tomorrow for my supplies. I will be banded in 3 days....gawd, typing that made me shake! Your lists have been very helpful. Can someone please tell me what the best tasting protein supplement is? There are so many....my surgeon's list says it has to have at least 20 grams of whey protein per serving and low, low in sugar. Please help? I dont know what to get. Thank you!

Hello, everyone! I will be going shopping today and tomorrow for my supplies. I will be banded in 3 days....gawd, typing that made me shake! Your lists have been very helpful. Can someone please tell me what the best tasting protein supplement is? There are so many....my surgeon's list says it has to have at least 20 grams of whey protein per serving and low, low in sugar. Please help? I dont know what to get. Thank you!

I like NutriMed.

I love Muscle Milk. You can get an 18-pack at Costco for $23.99 or 4-packs at GNC(more flavors) for about $7.99(light), or $10.99(reg.). They are awesome and I still drink them. YUMMY!

Good luck to you! It is so exciting! You will have a great experience. That is, if you are having surgery with Dr. Ortiz. If not. Best wishes to an uncomplicated and easy surgery and experience also. ;)

Peace,

Judy

• 2 weeks later...

[/quote

Hi there I can tell you what I was told to get after surgery. It is called Bene-Protein and you can get it here check out the website. www.resourse.walgreens.com you have to look at the website and see it and read up on it, this is what my dietitian recommended. I went to walgreens and yep they ahve to special order it. The price is not too bad either. Good Luck

Sharon