August Fill Patients

I have scheduled a fill for August 20th at noon. Is there anyone who wants to share a shuttle to and from the airport on the same day? I would also love company taking the bus and trolley since I am nervous doing this on my own for the first time.

Diana

• 2 weeks later...
OK. Is no one getting a fill in August? I need to move my date because I have not booked my flight yet. Let me know if anyone has another date scheduled in August so maybe I can share a shuttle with you.

Diana

Hi Diana,

I am scheduled for my first fill on August 10th. I fly in to San Diego early morning.

Rose

OK. Is no one getting a fill in August? I need to move my date because I have not booked my flight yet. Let me know if anyone has another date scheduled in August so maybe I can share a shuttle with you.

Diana

hi DIANE, DON'T MOVE YOUR FILL DATE, I HAVEN'T MADE MINE BUT I DO HAVE A FLIGHT SO WE CAN MET ON EITHER MONDAY OR TUES. I LIVE IN FL WILL ARRIVE IN SAN ON SUN HOPE TO GET AN APPOINTMENT ON MONDAY. DARLENE PS THIS WILL BE MY FIRST FILL WHERE DO YOU LIVE

ALSO MY E MAIL IS DCS62764@MSN.COM

I have scheduled a fill for August 20th at noon. Is there anyone who wants to share a shuttle to and from the airport on the same day? I would also love company taking the bus and trolley since I am nervous doing this on my own for the first time.

Diana

Hi Diana,

I'm scheduled for August 20 at 1PM....but I just got a letter from my youngest sons teacher that kindergarten open house for seeing his classroom, his seat, etc, is on the same day. I'm very booked the rest of the week and then school starts for my kids the following week so I was considering a fill more locally although not under fluro. That makes me a little nervous though because it's my first fill. My husband "can" take my son to the school, but I'm in limbo. I would be really happy and feel much more comfortable learning the trolly/bus system with a buddy. Please PM me if you are still scheduled for the 20th.

Judy

Hi Diana,

I'm scheduled for August 20 at 1PM....but I just got a letter from my youngest sons teacher that kindergarten open house for seeing his classroom, his seat, etc, is on the same day. I'm very booked the rest of the week and then school starts for my kids the following week so I was considering a fill more locally although not under fluro. That makes me a little nervous though because it's my first fill. My husband "can" take my son to the school, but I'm in limbo. I would be really happy and feel much more comfortable learning the trolly/bus system with a buddy. Please PM me if you are still scheduled for the 20th.

Judy

hi judy, i'm scheduale for a aug 20 fill but i might need to change to augt 21. does this help you ? i'll be in san diego sat at a friends house, she will either drive me to airport or trolly. I PLAN TO SPEND THE NIGHT BECAUSE I AM ALSO HAVING DENTAL WORK DONE,, THIS WILL BE MY FIRST FILL SO I'M KINDA NEW AT THIS TRANSPORTATION STUFF. ANY WAY IF YOU WANT TO SHARE A RIDE LET ME KNOW. DARLENE, ALMOST BANDED, NOW BANDED.