Cost for fills

Just wandering if anybody can let me know how much they charge at the OCC to do fills? What kind of chargers are there if I want to go back for my 6-8 week post-op care? Getting banded by Dr. Ortiz on July 24th. I am so excited!!!!!!!

Cost of fills is $100. If they pick you up from the airport it is more, I think $130 but you'll have to call OCC to be sure. The thing about the ride is that the cost is split among everyone getting a fill on that ride. For instance, if it is just you the cost is $130. If there are two passengers getting a fill the cost is split two ways, three people- three ways, etc.

Cost of fills is $100. If they pick you up from the airport it is more, I think $130 but you'll have to call OCC to be sure. The thing about the ride is that the cost is split among everyone getting a fill on that ride. For instance, if it is just you the cost is $130. If there are two passengers getting a fill the cost is split two ways, three people- three ways, etc.

Thanks for the info. I thought that in some of my info. OCC sent me (emails)that they said Fills were Free. It might just be in my Head or maybe one of the other places I was looking into gave me that info. Anyways thanks for the reply.