Fills in Canada

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Karen,

Where do you live in Canada?

I live in New Westminster, BC (near Vancouver) and I am planning to get my surgery in Tj in Sept or Oct. There are a number of possibilities for fills in Northern Washington State (around Bellingham) including Fill Centers and a nurse. Costs about $150 each time as I recall.

Justina

Hi,

If there are any Canadians who have had surgery with Dr Ortiz, can you please let me know where you go for fills in Canada or do you go back down to TJ? I really want to get started on planning for this but need to find about aftercare first. Thanks.

Karen

Hi,

If there are any Canadians who have had surgery with Dr Ortiz, can you please let me know where you go for fills in Canada or do you go back down to TJ? I really want to get started on planning for this but need to find about aftercare first. Thanks.

Karen

I live in Ottawa and i have heard of one here and another to come. ALso I have been told that the missisauga centre does fills, and expect that one of the docs doing lapband in Montreal will do them too. The price point in Ottawa appears to be $75 canadian.....

Hi karen it depends where in you live in canada? If you live in or around Vancouver there is fill nurses in Arlington Washington

one hour before seattle 360 435-5365 fill mangment northwest 150 per fill. If your closer to calgary there is Dr philip mitchell

403 264-6720 he charges 125 per fill . hope this is somewhat helpful. good -luck

Sam