After Surgery-Before Fill

Apple Blossom

Hmmmm, I'm right there with some of you, even worse! Starting on like day 7 I messed around with eating little bits of things (the size of my pinky nail) got stuck a little but flushed it down with water. That was painful so after that I just ate soft stuff. Then I was just so hungry on day 9 I couldn't take it and ate a grilled cheese with a small bowl of tomato soup, totally fine had no probs at all. Then to make it worse I didn't even stop there, I had ice cream to top it off. For the past couple of days I've been all emotional because I know I suck. 4 flippn ounces of liquid doesn't fill me up and I feel like something's wrong with me. Today I've done okay. The idiot I am, I ate a couple of tortilla wraps the size of a quarter and 4 little smokies. What's my prob? I still can't do things right even after a major surgery to stop my actions! :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, you don't suck. You are just healed but not filled yet. If any of us could lose weight just by willpower we would all be thin. At this point fear is my greatest motivator; I have this aversion to pain and don't want to risk it. Just hope it lasts a few weeks until I can get my first fill.