my big day

Hi all

I am leaving tomorrow 8/15/07 and being banded on 8/16/07. I may not sleep tonight just because my nerves are working over time. Does anyone have any last words for me or any helpful hints ? I will leave from seattle at 6:05am and arrive in San Diego around 10:00am. Wish me luck all. I will write to you when I return and let you know how my trip went.

Minnie : )

RELAX is the best advise. It's a piece of cake.. the hard part is the next year dealing with all the compliments!!!!! Not gettigng big headed and reassuring your spouse you aint leavin him/ her.

Hi all

I am leaving tomorrow 8/15/07 and being banded on 8/16/07. I may not sleep tonight just because my nerves are working over time. Does anyone have any last words for me or any helpful hints ? I will leave from seattle at 6:05am and arrive in San Diego around 10:00am. Wish me luck all. I will write to you when I return and let you know how my trip went.

Hi,

I'm leaving tomorrow too. See you at the airport. Can't wait to meet you. We're going to do great.

Dawn

Guest flatrish

Hello ladies,

I would say to try and relax because everthing goes well and everyone is so nice. I had mine done yesterday and know I'm back at the hotel and ready to do some walking to get this gas stuff moving. Good Luck

Trish

RELAX is the best advise. It's a piece of cake.. the hard part is the next year dealing with all the compliments!!!!! Not gettigng big headed and reassuring your spouse you aint leavin him/ her.

i read your post and laughed out loud! :lol: i leave thursday to be banded friday (so i'm pre op diet starving) and when you said piece of cake all i could think of was how hungry i am! it will be worth it tho! Dallas

Hi all

RELAX!!! YOU'LL DO JUST FINE. IT WAS A YEAR AGO THE 17th I WAS BANDED, I DON'T REGRET ONE MINUTE OF THIS NEW JOURNEY!!!