LAPBAND COOKBOOK

samia

Hi . I was wondering if their was a lapband cookbook anyone has and could suggest. Or even better information on what stages you go thruogh and what foods to eat during each of the stages. Did DR Miranda have a suggestion? ANy help I would appreciate!!!

Hi . I was wondering if their was a lapband cookbook anyone has and could suggest. Or even better information on what stages you go thruogh and what foods to eat during each of the stages. Did DR Miranda have a suggestion? ANy help I would appreciate!!!

I only got the little sheets that she gave, which didn't have much in the way of suggestions. Check out LapBandTalk.com.. I think there are some suggestions on it.

Hi,

I got the below cookbook off of Amazon. Has lot's of interesting recipes that I am looking forward to making.

Recipes for Life After Weight-Loss Surgery: Delicious Dishes for Nourishing the New You

Rob