Less than a week away!

So I have less than 1 week to go before I get banded. I arrive in Tijuana with one of my best friends on Sunday. It's exciting and nerve racking at the same time. I'm sure you guys know how I feel. <_< Can't wait!

So I have less than 1 week to go before I get banded. I arrive in Tijuana with one of my best friends on Sunday. It's exciting and nerve racking at the same time. I'm sure you guys know how I feel. <_< Can't wait!

Hi Mikey,

I am so excited for you! You will have a great experience! Keep in touch ok? We are all rootin' got ya!

Best wishes on your banding journey!

Peace,

Judy

Mikey,

I was just banded 6 days ago. Just think positive. There is nothing really to be nervous about. It's a great journey that we are all beginning. I haven't been hungry at all. It's so weird because I don't think that I have ever said that. Have a great trip and let us know how you are doing.

Dawn

Mikey...49 pounds. AWESOME dude, I'm sure you already feel great. Just think what 1 year from now will feel like. Surgery...no big deal. 20 minutes and your back again...just enjoy the white stockings!!! :lol:

I know..............man I'm so excited...2 more days!!! I'm actually starting to like this liquid diet....LOL. The option of food comes down to no decision time and well it happens and that's the end of my food worries. If it could always be that easy. I can't wait. Dr. Miranda called me yesterday to check on my weight loss and felt so relieved after I talked to her! :lol:

I can't believe the time has finally come. Thanks for all the support you guys...it helps a lot.

I know..............man I'm so excited...2 more days!!! I'm actually starting to like this liquid diet....LOL. The option of food comes down to no decision time and well it happens and that's the end of my food worries. If it could always be that easy. I can't wait. Dr. Miranda called me yesterday to check on my weight loss and felt so relieved after I talked to her! :lol:

I can't believe the time has finally come. Thanks for all the support you guys...it helps a lot.

I go my band on the 20th, I'm on day 6 now. You'll do great. It was remarkably easy. Let us know how it goes!

GOOD LUCK!!!

~Lauren

Mikey,

I was just banded 6 days ago. Just think positive. There is nothing really to be nervous about. It's a great journey that we are all beginning. I haven't been hungry at all. It's so weird because I don't think that I have ever said that. Have a great trip and let us know how you are doing.

Dawn

Thank you for all your support. I'll keep you all updated! 24 hours away!

Hi Mikey,

I am so excited for you! You will have a great experience! Keep in touch ok? We are all rootin' got ya!

Best wishes on your banding journey!

Peace,

Judy

So it's done! I finally got banded. It's 9 pm here. I believe I was banded around 2 or 3 pm...can't remember right now. I am in discomfort as I should be but nothing drastic. Everyone here at OCC has been so nice....man, it's good to know people like this exist!!!!

I'll keep you updated just wanted to let you know so far so good. Be good, all.

So it's done! I finally got banded. It's 9 pm here. I believe I was banded around 2 or 3 pm...can't remember right now. I am in discomfort as I should be but nothing drastic. Everyone here at OCC has been so nice....man, it's good to know people like this exist!!!!

I'll keep you updated just wanted to let you know so far so good. Be good, all.

Hey Mikey,

Thanks so much for writing and letting us know you are good to go and on your way to a great weight loss journey. Aren't they all just wonderful there?! It is great to know that people like them do exist and you feel at ease that all will be well.

Take care and keep in touch. Any questions? Ask away anyday!

Peace,

Judy

Hey Mikey,

Thanks so much for writing and letting us know you are good to go and on your way to a great weight loss journey. Aren't they all just wonderful there?! It is great to know that people like them do exist and you feel at ease that all will be well.

Take care and keep in touch. Any questions? Ask away anyday!

Peace,

Judy

Thanks, friend! I will keep you all updated. Please do the same!! ><'

hi mikey! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! i was banded on 8/17/07 and have lost 10bs since. your gonna do great! :P

Hey Mikey,

checking in to see how you are doing :)

Keep us posted on your progress!!

I'm doing considerably well on liquids. I really do believe the pre op liquid diet for me was nothing but a preparation for what I'm going thru right now. If I hadn't gone thru that pre op liquid diet I'd probably be in agony right now but I'm use to it and taking 1 day at a time. Other than liquids it's going well. Oh wait...this So Cal heat wave is kiling me, LOL!

Be good....

Mikey,

Just wanted to say hi...I didn't talk to you much on the 27t or 28th...just to smile in passing as we were doing our walking around the clinic. I wanted to say that your friend was the best she checked on us too. Tammy was in the end room and I was next to her and your friend stopped and and talked to us before and just after our surgery. Please tell her thank you for us for checking in and sharing her weight loss story.

I am glad that you are doing so well with the diet and surviving that heatwave.

Dayna

CONGRATULATION MIKEY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU,WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR A FAST RECOVERY. THE BEST IS YET TO COME. "IMAGE" YOU ARE ONLY GOING TO GET THINNER LOL... THE WAY I STAY POSITIVE IS "I THINK THIN".TOMARROW WILL ALWAYS BE A BETTER DAY, THEN YESTERDAY EVEN THOUGH EACH DAY IS A BLESSING. MICKEY I ALSO HAVE GREAT NEWS I LOST 32 POUNDS IN THREE MONTHS.READ ON MY PROFILE HEALINGHANDS///// GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE NEW BANDSTERS.

I'm doing considerably well on liquids. I really do believe the pre op liquid diet for me was nothing but a preparation for what I'm going thru right now. If I hadn't gone thru that pre op liquid diet I'd probably be in agony right now but I'm use to it and taking 1 day at a time. Other than liquids it's going well. Oh wait...this So Cal heat wave is kiling me, LOL!

Be good....

Congratulations Mikey!! The liquid post-op was pretty hard for myself aswell but it's definately do-able. And yeah i live in Corona and the heat wave was killer, especially when i was sitting outside at work for 8 hours...UGH!! On a side note i just got my first fill on Thursday, went great! got there at 12 and was out by 1!

• 2 weeks later...
Mikey,

Just wanted to say hi...I didn't talk to you much on the 27t or 28th...just to smile in passing as we were doing our walking around the clinic. I wanted to say that your friend was the best she checked on us too. Tammy was in the end room and I was next to her and your friend stopped and and talked to us before and just after our surgery. Please tell her thank you for us for checking in and sharing her weight loss story.

I am glad that you are doing so well with the diet and surviving that heatwave.

Dayna

Hey there Dayna. My friend Lili says hello and says she sends you well wishes! She said she totally remembers you and your friend. How are you doing so far? I've started on solids and can't wait for my 1st fill because this no restriction feeling ain't cool but I'm dealing with it 1 day at a time...how is Tammy doing? Have you guys scheduled your 1st fill? Mine is October 8th...can't wait!!! Keep me updated!