Where are my girls from August 17th?

I'm thinking about you all (Dallas, Anne, Sally, Mimi, Cherai)! Feeling great here, despite moving yesterday. It's gotten easier each day (Pain-wise). I'm so excited that I get to have protein drinks tomorrow. Are any of you hungry? I'm just starving.

~Christie

Hi Christie,

I get a little hungry but it passes. I hope I heal soon this sore tummy is driving me crazy. I have been cooking and cleaning for my family. I hope this don't hender my healing too much. I should have found someone to come help me at home because my 3yr old is a hand full. Hubby in computer mode and not much help. Other wise I am ok. I'll be back at work 8/27 and hope all goes well.

Minnie : )

I'm thinking about you all (Dallas, Anne, Sally, Mimi, Cherai)! Feeling great here, despite moving yesterday. It's gotten easier each day (Pain-wise). I'm so excited that I get to have protein drinks tomorrow. Are any of you hungry? I'm just starving.

~Christie

hi christie! im doing well but am hungry sometimes. i am afraid that i am going to hurt my band by drinking too much at a time. i dont feel full until its too late. :( i have cheated and eaten food - a tiny piece of chicken meat that i chewed about a million times- i did not feel any pain or anything after it so i guess it was okay. i really like the danimals drinkable yogurt! :)

Hang in there, Dallas. I almost messed up and ate a goldfish cracker, same with a crouton. You don't realize sometimes the habits. I got the gogurt myself, cotton candy flavored and strawberry too. Carnation instant breakfast is great. Mental hunger though? My stomach has been growling. I actually had hunger pangs this morning, so I had a bowl of tortilla soup, no tortillas at Claim Jumper. I highly recommend it. It is totally pureed and tasted to me like a cheese enchilada, was a little spicy though. It's the first thing that actually gave me a full feeling. Also, Coco's cream of broccoli is a favorite even when not newly banded.