FILLS in OREGON

I wanted to know if anyone can tell me the name if a DR in Oregon to get my fills done by!!!!????

Sugery Date 12/12/2007

Preop wt ---297

Hi xona,

I am in Portland and Dr. Kelly Fitzpatrick does fills for Mexico patients. She is located in Milwaukee and has an office in Eugene. I have had one fill with her so far. She is great! She has a website www.gastricbands.com and that will tell you that she charges $180 for the first fill and $165 each after. All the info will be on the website.

BTW, she does not use flouro, but comes recommended and is very good at fills.

Hope this helps. :)

Peace,

Judy

Hi xona,

I am in Portland and Dr. Kelly Fitzpatrick does fills for Mexico patients. She is located in Milwaukee and has an office in Eugene. I have had one fill with her so far. She is great! She has a website www.gastricbands.com and that will tell you that she charges $180 for the first fill and $165 each after. All the info will be on the website.

BTW, she does not use flouro, but comes recommended and is very good at fills.

Hope this helps. :)

Peace,

Judy

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

• 11 months later...

I haven't need a fill yet but do know of several fill doctors in Oregon. I am going to use Tom Eubanks in Portland and I have heard he is excellent. There is a Dr. Tersigni in Coos Bay and I have heard a lot of negative things on him. There are fill docs up in Bend Oregon and I know of one in the klamath falls area.

-------------------------------------

Linc

Oregon Drug Addiction

The concept for the book was created by Oregon Uniting, a community group that worked to initiate dialogue about race in Oregon. The group received a grant to create a curriculum to foster understanding and acceptance of different ethnic groups and help teachers and students acknowledge the state's past racial injustices and their impact on local communities.

---------------------

williamgeorge

Oregon Drug Addiction

I plan on using Dr Kilpatrick, I talked to her already, she seems real nice and said she would come to Portland to do my fill when I am ready. I hope she is as good as I have heard.

I plan on using Dr Kilpatrick, I talked to her already, she seems real nice and said she would come to Portland to do my fill when I am ready. I hope she is as good as I have heard.

I have used Dr Kelly twice, and she is wonderful. Plan on booking your Portland appointments way in advance, because she fills up. I've driven to Eugene both times, and it is definitely worth it! =D> =D>