A Little Disappointed

Hey Everyone,

i was hoping to get a little feedback from those who had their surgery done with Dr. Ortiz. I was interested in hearing anyone's hotel (Lucerne) experience. I'm getting a little nervous that no one has replied. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing??! Someone please reply and tell me how your hotel experience was. I am very particular about the hotels in which I stay and hope that it's nice.

Lynn

Hey Everyone,

i was hoping to get a little feedback from those who had their surgery done with Dr. Ortiz. I was interested in hearing anyone's hotel (Lucerne) experience. I'm getting a little nervous that no one has replied. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing??! Someone please reply and tell me how your hotel experience was. I am very particular about the hotels in which I stay and hope that it's nice.

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I have not seen the hotel but you can go online and look at the rooms @ www.hotel-lucerna.com. I have heard from a couple people that had the surgry a few weeks ago that the hotel is nice. I however am not scheduled for surgery until 4/14. However with the way that Dr. Ortiz's new surgery center looks, I can't imagine that he would put his patients in a dump. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Good luck

Kelli

The Hotel Lucerna is quite nice. Is it the 5 star experience we Americans are used to? Probably a 4 star hotel. I enjoyed my experience, the rooms are clean and the resturants are amazing. The two times I stayed there - there were medical conventions held. I believe it is the finest around TJ. Hope this helps.

Mary

I am also very particular about where I sleep on vacations. I will NEVER sleep in some motel6 or Super8 type motel. It is definitely a "hotel" rather than a motel. It isn't the Ritz but it isn't some shady hourly place either. The lobby is beautiful. The rooms are average. The restraunt has great food. The lobby staff are very helpful. The pool and courtyard are above average. I think it is probably one of the nicest hotels in Tijuana. It isn't Club Med, but it is comfortable, safe and clean.