Trying to get surgery report and receipt

Does anyone have suggestions on how to get our surgery reports and receipt for the surgery? We've called and asked for them, but "it's in the mail". It's been over 2 weeks since we requested them but nothing yet. How long is reasonable?

Ron, Where did you have your surgery?

Sorry - I forgot to mention that. We had them at OCC in Tijuana. I forgot the obvious, that it isn't just Dr. Ortiz's patients on this forum.

I called yesterday and requested them again. She asked for a mailing address this time - maybe that will help. It should have been in our records, and she had no problem finding us in the system, but hopefully this will solve the problem.

Sorry - I forgot to mention that. We had them at OCC in Tijuana. I forgot the obvious, that it isn't just Dr. Ortiz's patients on this forum.

I called yesterday and requested them again. She asked for a mailing address this time - maybe that will help. It should have been in our records, and she had no problem finding us in the system, but hopefully this will solve the problem.

Ask Carolyn to send you a copy of the detailed billing to your email address. I emailed her and got it the next day in my email. She's great! I was also having problems getting it in the regular mail, but maybe it takes a long time. I don't know. =D>

Does anyone have suggestions on how to get our surgery reports and receipt for the surgery? We've called and asked for them, but "it's in the mail". It's been over 2 weeks since we requested them but nothing yet. How long is reasonable?

It took about a month for me to recieve my papers. I emailed Rene for them, he is the one that takes care of that. Spoke to him on the phone also after not recieving them for so long. But they did come eventually. :)

It took about a month for me to recieve my papers. I emailed Rene for them, he is the one that takes care of that. Spoke to him on the phone also after not recieving them for so long. But they did come eventually. :)

We did finally get a single-page receipt for each of us via snail-mail.

Too bad they aren't more responsive in this regard.