SHARE A RIDE DEC 18TH

I'M GETTING A FILL TUES DEC 18TH. PLANE ARRIVES SAN DIEGO AIRPORT AT 9:15 A.M. APPOINTEMENT FOR FILL IS AT 11:30 A.M.. IS ANYONE ABLE TO SHARE COST OF TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM TJ ON THAT DAY?

You need to grab the bus(#992) at the airport. It cost about $5 for an all day transport pass. Take the bus to the America Plaza. There you catch the Blue line trolley to San Ysidro, which is the border. Walk into Mexico and the cabs are lined up waiting. It cost another $5 for a cab to the clinic. It takes about an hour to get to the border so you should be okay. Good luck!! Nita(also in Idaho)

I'M GETTING A FILL TUES DEC 18TH. PLANE ARRIVES SAN DIEGO AIRPORT AT 9:15 A.M. APPOINTEMENT FOR FILL IS AT 11:30 A.M.. IS ANYONE ABLE TO SHARE COST OF TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM TJ ON THAT DAY?

Hi Idaho Guy!!!! I have lived in Idaho for all of my life, except the last 4 years I have been here in St. George, Utah. Where in Idaho are you from? I am gettting my lapband on the 17th, so just the day before you. Let me know your name and I'll look you up while I am there.

Juliemom