Going for 2nd. Fill

:lol: Hey Everyone, I hope the Holidays have been good to you! Since my Lap-band Surery I have lost a total of 56 lbs. Yes, that is right and I feel great. I have gone from a size 22 to a 14 in pants. And down to a 16 or large top from a 2x!!!! I'm so glade I lost the weight slowly. I plan to have my 2nd. fill in Feb. on the 18 th. I want to spend one night in Mexico, and a few days in San Deigo. But I can't find the info for the San Deigo hotel. If anyone has stayed in San Deigo could you give me some ideals on hotels that don't cost an arm and a leg!!!

Thanks so much!

Kelly Carter

Banded April 07 221 lbs. (240 lbs.)

Dec. 07 186 lbs.

:lol: Hey Everyone, I hope the Holidays have been good to you! Since my Lap-band Surery I have lost a total of 56 lbs. Yes, that is right and I feel great. I have gone from a size 22 to a 14 in pants. And down to a 16 or large top from a 2x!!!! I'm so glade I lost the weight slowly. I plan to have my 2nd. fill in Feb. on the 18 th. I want to spend one night in Mexico, and a few days in San Deigo. But I can't find the info for the San Deigo hotel. If anyone has stayed in San Deigo could you give me some ideals on hotels that don't cost an arm and a leg!!!

Thanks so much!

Kelly Carter

Banded April 07 221 lbs. (240 lbs.)

Dec. 07 186 lbs.

I think the hotel that was on the American side of the border that was reasonable and had shuttle and etc, fell though or they didn't live up to their promise for Dr. Ortiz's patients. There were a lot of complaints. I know you can have the OCC clinic get you their rate at the Lucerna ($80 - $90?? a night, I think, check with the OCC ). I also know there are several other hotels near the Lucerna that are cheaper. I'd contact the OCC and see if they can find you a place that's more reasonable than the Lucerna. Or do a Web search for hotels in TJ. Most of those hotels are only 6 to 8 blocks walking distance to the OCC clinic. If you find some place on your own and stay there, please post your findings here at the forum.