how can i tell if i'm at my sweet spot?

how can i tell if i'm at my sweet spot? i was banded in tj by dr ortiz 8/17/07 and had my first fill there also .. i got 3 cc's in my 10 cc band on 11/10/07.

i got my second fill here in texas and got 2.2 cc's more for a total of 5.2 cc's in. on dec 8th i got 2. more cc's in for a total of 7.2 cc's in a 10 cc band.

i think im at my sweet spot but i am not sure? in the morning i have very good restriction- i can drink 8 oz's protien drink and can barley get down a small

scrambled egg. by noon i still have good restriction and have to really be careful to get down the small portion of meat and veggies that come in a weight watcher/lean cusine type frozen dinner. this wonderful restriction last way past 3 pm. :) at around 6 pm i can drink another 8 oz protien drink and eat some more meat or cheese but not more than 1/2 cup. is this what the "sweet spot" feels like? i am able to get all my protien in every day -- but i have NEVER pb'd or anything like that ( i can tell when i have not chewed enough though) i dont wont to be overfilled, but i guess i cant believe that it is just right after only 3 fills and no pb'ing. i thought it would be so many more fills because its a 10 cc band. the weight is slowly coming off now,(finally!) and i feel great.

i understand that as i lose more i will probably need another fill or two - as i carry my fat in my middle/tummy area and still have alot left to lose ( 0ver 80 lbs

from my goal) so is this it???

how can i tell if i'm at my sweet spot? i was banded in tj by dr ortiz 8/17/07 and had my first fill there also .. i got 3 cc's in my 10 cc band on 11/10/07.

i got my second fill here in texas and got 2.2 cc's more for a total of 5.2 cc's in. on dec 8th i got 2. more cc's in for a total of 7.2 cc's in a 10 cc band.

i think im at my sweet spot but i am not sure? in the morning i have very good restriction- i can drink 8 oz's protien drink and can barley get down a small

scrambled egg. by noon i still have good restriction and have to really be careful to get down the small portion of meat and veggies that come in a weight watcher/lean cusine type frozen dinner. this wonderful restriction last way past 3 pm. :) at around 6 pm i can drink another 8 oz protien drink and eat some more meat or cheese but not more than 1/2 cup. is this what the "sweet spot" feels like? i am able to get all my protien in every day -- but i have NEVER pb'd or anything like that ( i can tell when i have not chewed enough though) i dont wont to be overfilled, but i guess i cant believe that it is just right after only 3 fills and no pb'ing. i thought it would be so many more fills because its a 10 cc band. the weight is slowly coming off now,(finally!) and i feel great.

i understand that as i lose more i will probably need another fill or two - as i carry my fat in my middle/tummy area and still have alot left to lose ( 0ver 80 lbs

from my goal) so is this it???

I am new at this so can you tell me what my "sweet spot" is??

I am new at this so can you tell me what my "sweet spot" is??

the sweet spot is when your band is filled just right- you can still eat enough

to get all your protiens from food but you cannot overeat-

of course you still have to eat the right foods- all the bad stuff will still go down

like milkshakes, ice cream -cappacinos- mashed potatoes - chips and dip- ect.

but you can only eat a small amount of meat and veggies. and of course follow all

the rules of the band like taking small bites and chewing very well and not drinking with

meals- and only zero calorie liquids :)

at the 'sweet spot' we should lose about a pound or so a week