BEING BANDED ON JAN 18TH.

I STARTED MY PRE OP DIET ON THE 8TH OF JAN. I AM DOING TO 10 DAY DIET. I HAVE LOST 15 LBS IN 6 DAYS BY HAVING A SHAKE IN THE MORING, A PICKLE FOR A SNACK , ANOTHER SHAKE AT LUNCH, A JELLO FOR SNACK AND THEN FOR DINNER I SAUTE SOME GEEN BEANS, MUSHROOMS, ZUCCINNI AND PEAS W/ PAM AND SALT & PEPPER. IT IS VERY FILLING AND TASTE GOOD. ANY OTHERS OUT THERE W/ ADDITIONAL INFO ON THE PREOP AND POST OP DIETS?. WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE SURGERY ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT. ANY OTHERS OUT THERE FROM SO CAL OR BEING BANDED THIS WEEK?

PREOP DIET STARTING 1-8-08 WEIGHT: 286LBS

WEIGHT TO DATE 1-14-08 : 4 DAYS TILL SURGERY: 270LBS

GOAL WEIGHT: 180LBS.

The Lean Cuisines are a great low calorie food. You can have a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch and for dinner, you can have a Lean Cuisine. There really are some good ones out there. My personal fovorites are Salsbury Steak w Mac & Cheese,Sweedish Meatballs and Noodles, and in Lean Pockets, I love the Soft bake Philly Cheesesteak.

I never thought I would be recommending Lean Cuisines, but they are really good.

Hang in there. You have already lost a lot of weight and that is just awesome. Let me know how things are going.