April surgeries

This year is just flying by. I hope all that have had their lapband surgeries, your weight is flying off too. I see that everyone that's scheduled in February and March are posting and emailing their bandster buddies with the same dates. All lapbanders have this common goal,,, to lose weight and to have a new outlook on life. When you meet your new Bandster buddy,, you have a new friend for life.. You'll email and telephone your new friends for the rest of your lifes. Their going to be your support group and you'll share stories together of your lapband journey.. I know that patients are starting to schedule April for their surgery dates.. Its that time to hear from you guys.. So,, come on April bandsters,,, lets hear from you..

This year is just flying by. I hope all that have had their lapband surgeries, your weight is flying off too. I see that everyone that's scheduled in February and March are posting and emailing their bandster buddies with the same dates. All lapbanders have this common goal,,, to lose weight and to have a new outlook on life. When you meet your new Bandster buddy,, you have a new friend for life.. You'll email and telephone your new friends for the rest of your lifes. Their going to be your support group and you'll share stories together of your lapband journey.. I know that patients are starting to schedule April for their surgery dates.. Its that time to here from you guys.. So,, come on April bandsters,,, lets hear from you..

Hi Dolittle,

I'm not until June, but already am getting so much out of the forum and have to applaud each and everyone on here who's had the courage to do this and work hard for the rewards! See ya around! :-h

Lainie

• 4 weeks later...
This year is just flying by. I hope all that have had their lapband surgeries, your weight is flying off too. I see that everyone that's scheduled in February and March are posting and emailing their bandster buddies with the same dates. All lapbanders have this common goal,,, to lose weight and to have a new outlook on life. When you meet your new Bandster buddy,, you have a new friend for life.. You'll email and telephone your new friends for the rest of your lifes. Their going to be your support group and you'll share stories together of your lapband journey.. I know that patients are starting to schedule April for their surgery dates.. Its that time to hear from you guys.. So,, come on April bandsters,,, lets hear from you..

bump