Do I have to have a passport?

I was told a valid ID would do. I need to email Lori and find out for sure.

I was told a valid ID would do. I need to email Lori and find out for sure.
As it stands as of right now,, all you need is a Drivers Licence and a Certified birth certificate,, that's one with a raised county seal stamped in it. Or a US Passport. I think if your going to go back to the OCC in the future for your fills and check ups,, I'd be getting that passport. The requirements are supposed to change sometime this summer to everyone has to have a passport.

As it stands as of right now,, all you need is a Drivers Licence and a Certified birth certificate,, that's one with a raised county seal stamped in it. Or a US Passport. I think if your going to go back to the OCC in the future for your fills and check ups,, I'd be getting that passport. The requirements are supposed to change sometime this summer to everyone has to have a passport.

WASHINGTON STATE NOW HAS AN ENHANCED ID PROGRAM THRU THE DOL. THESE ARE GOOD FOR TRAVELING TO MX BY LAND OR SEA. CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL DOL

http://www.dol.wa.gov/about/news/priorities/quickfacts.pdf

Does anyone know the best way to get a passport and how long it takes? Thanks!

Does anyone know the best way to get a passport and how long it takes? Thanks!

Kimmy,

I just got my passport for my surgery Apr 11th. I got mine rushed and it got to me in 2 weeks but at a price of $200.00!!! If you dont get it rushed it will take about 8 weeks, i think the price for that is $60.00, but dont quote me on that price! i hope this helps!!

Looking forward to a better future!!

Tatts

Thanks! I guess I will just stick to my DL and Birth cerificate! :lol: