Fill Appointment

Hello all;

I just scheduled my 1st fill appointment with Fill Center USA. I am so excited!!! Although- WOW a bit pricey.... I knew the 1st appointment was going to be $349, but then she told me that it would be an additional $200 for fluoro. Oh well, what do you do? Gotta have it done. I would probably beak even flying back to TJ from GA and get to see the "oh so hot" Dr. Ortiz by the time I pay Fill Center USA....hummmmm......

Good luck to all!!!!

I thought the same thing.. it is actually cheaper to fly to TJ for the free fills.

I have to consider the cost to my body in terms of exhaustion, fibro pain, painful airplane seats, etc. Trying to decide if it is worth it

Paula

Hello all;

I just scheduled my 1st fill appointment with Fill Center USA. I am so excited!!! Although- WOW a bit pricey.... I knew the 1st appointment was going to be $349, but then she told me that it would be an additional $200 for fluoro. Oh well, what do you do? Gotta have it done. I would probably beak even flying back to TJ from GA and get to see the "oh so hot" Dr. Ortiz by the time I pay Fill Center USA....hummmmm......

Good luck to all!!!!

Hi Paula,

The dilemas that we have to go through.... I just checked airfare and and I think that I would only save about $150 for the whole visit. I was thinking though by the time I spend ALL of that time on the plane to and from, it would probably be better to just drive 45 mins away and spend the additional money. I was reading some other posts about Fill Centers and other people have different amounts to pay for 1st visits and after- so I wonder if each office is contracted differently and can charge other amounts...

Thanks so much! I think I might use the closest fill doctor, and if I am not happy, I will fly to TJ for the next. Maybe when I am thinner I won't have so much discomfort traveling.

Paula

Hi Paula,

The dilemas that we have to go through.... I just checked airfare and and I think that I would only save about $150 for the whole visit. I was thinking though by the time I spend ALL of that time on the plane to and from, it would probably be better to just drive 45 mins away and spend the additional money. I was reading some other posts about Fill Centers and other people have different amounts to pay for 1st visits and after- so I wonder if each office is contracted differently and can charge other amounts...