Packing for early AM flight-surgery Monday

So, here we are on the eve of our departure... my li'l sis and I are leaving at 4am to catch our flight to San Diego via Vancouver BC. I am nervous, excited and on top of that it is the time change tonight... 1 hr less sleep. I have a million things to do yet, and have to make a card as it is my mom's birthday tomorrow and I won't be here.

I am so glad to be here and get the support from you all ><' . I did my shopping today, including gasx strips, fleet suppositories etc... ;) I want to be prepared. All I need to do is figure out which suitcase to bring. is there a blow dryer in the hotel? I have my tea bags, broth and crystal lite drink powders all ready to go... we should be good.

So, to those arriving at the Lucerna tomorrow afternoon, I am the short, fat, dark one and my sister is the tall, fat blonde one. See you Soon!

So, here we are on the eve of our departure... my li'l sis and I are leaving at 4am to catch our flight to San Diego via Vancouver BC. I am nervous, excited and on top of that it is the time change tonight... 1 hr less sleep. I have a million things to do yet, and have to make a card as it is my mom's birthday tomorrow and I won't be here.

I am so glad to be here and get the support from you all ><' . I did my shopping today, including gasx strips, fleet suppositories etc... ;) I want to be prepared. All I need to do is figure out which suitcase to bring. is there a blow dryer in the hotel? I have my tea bags, broth and crystal lite drink powders all ready to go... we should be good.

So, to those arriving at the Lucerna tomorrow afternoon, I am the short, fat, dark one and my sister is the tall, fat blonde one. See you Soon!

Good luck!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Good luck! Have a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it! =D>

I am very excited for you, I am new hoping to have my surgery in March, Please keep up the good work and let us know all about it when you get home. Tammy:)

good luck on your surgery mine is on april 11 friday im very nervous so let me know how it went ok . ><'

Hello there Susie32

My surgery is also April 11th!! How is everything comming along so far?

Talk to you soon

Tatts ><'

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR SISTER.... BE SURE TO KEEP US UPDATED!! :-h

DARLENE

Hello, Diane K here on Vals' laptop...Well here we are at the Lucerna...We had an uneventful trip besides some confusion about the time change in Canada and US but not in Mexico yet, so we were up at 3:30AM, jumped ahead, arrived early in SanDiego then jumped back an hour in TJ.LOL

Everyone is very friendly and giving here a the hotel, very helpful. The bell boys jump to help you around etc, They told us that Dr Ortiz is the best refferral DR they have using the hotel. They did bring us a basket with some fruit in it, and we asked the maid inthe hall for more water bottles which she gave us. We're on the 5th floor with a lovely view out. The weather is great, warm during the day, so we did some tanning because everyone knows we're in Mexico "for a few days". We met with Kate and her husband by the pool this afternoon, and found ourselves sitting by Tammy and her mom for dinner. Great to start touching base with others in person. We're just settling in now and will try not to get too nervous. Ativan is sounding pretty good rigth about now. Usually I'm on the other side of these kinds of things-reassurring others and handing out the happy pills...So long for now. We,ll keep in touch. DianeK