deposit

I was just wondering does anyone know is your deposit refundable? I forgot to ask Carolyn and am afraid of the answer.lol.

Just asking because I keep going back and forth in my head... rescheduled my date for 4/11/08..

go for it! dont get a refund! what part are you scared of? maybe some people who have been banded can give you some advice?!!

I don't think the $500 is refundable. I am sorry! I hope you still have your surgery!

I was just wondering does anyone know is your deposit refundable? I forgot to ask Carolyn and am afraid of the answer.lol.

Just asking because I keep going back and forth in my head... rescheduled my date for 4/11/08..

Hi,

I know how you feel, I am getting sooo nervous. I keep telling myself that instead of living to eat, I will now be eating to live. It seems that this might be a better choice, but I am really scared too.

HELLO SCARED..... I LOOKED AT MY PAPER WORK AND IT SAYS... "ALL DEPOSITS ARE FULLY REFUNDABLE IF SURGERY IS CANCELLED FOR ANY REASON 14 DAYS OR MORE BEFORE THE SURGERY.... SURGERY DATES THAT ARE CANCELLED LESS THAN 14 DAYS BEFORE SURGERY MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE DEPOSIT.... IN THE EVENT THAT THE SURGERY IS POSTPONED LESS THAN 14 DAYS OF THE ORIGINAL SURGERY DATE, THE DEPOSIT MAY BE APPLIED TO A FUTURE SURGERY DATE FOR GOOD CAUSE AS DETERMINED BY AND AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT OF OCC."

HOPE THAT HELPS!!

DON'T BE AFRAID, YOU WON'T BE ALONE, I'M SURE YOU'LL MEET OTHER BANDSTERS!! ><'

Oh I am glad you found that info! I thought the $500 wasn't refundable once the appointment was set. Whew!

hey scared!!

About 2 weeks ago I started getting cold feet for my surgery too. I also have April 11th as my "BIG DAY". I went about a week going back and forth before I knew that this was going to be good for me. I got on lapbandtalk and read a ton of posts and looked at the before and after pictures and it was awesome. :D After that I prayed and prayed and prayed, I feel like this is the way that God is leading me to go. I am so stoked about my surgery and to start new this spring. I really hope to hear from you and if you end up going through with the surgery you will have some awesome support there. ME!! There is also 2 other gals that I have been talking to that sound like great ladies. I am very nervous but soooooo excited!!

Good luck and I hope that this helped a little B)

BK

Hello there scared!!

I just want you to know that i am going to be banded on the 11th of Apr too and its is going to be fine. If i ever get nervous or scared i always think about the wonderful and great things that are ahead and all of the parts of my life that i am going to not be scared or ashamed to do anymore. Life is going to be a wonderful thing!! I know that everyone gets scared but maybe you should weigh the odds! i hope that i get to meet you Apr 11th. We have a great support group going on the 11th~!! How to see you then!!

Look forward to your new life!!!

Tatts ><'