Where are all the 4/11/08 bandsters at?!!!!

I am being banded on April 9th. I'm nervous but hopeful. I was worried (and a little amused) when Dr. Miranda said I should lose twelve pounds before the surgery. Twelve pounds in 8 days?!!! If I could do that I wouldn't need a band. Well I will do my best. I am also worried about the liquid diet. I really love food. I will get through it because I must.

I am also a bit worried about not having more specific instructions for meeting the driver on Tuesday. I live in San Diego so I will be meeting him at the airport but he hasn't set a time yet. Well, I can call on Monday to find out the schedule so I am going to stop worrying for tonight.

Good luck to eveyone and thanks for being here to talk to.

Wendy

Hi everyone...I am scheduled for 4/11 at Blake Hospital in Bradenton, FL, by Dr Gary Bunch. I am on day 6 of my 10 day preop liquid diet & it has been torture!! I have to be at the hospital at 5am & surgery will start at 7am. Tuesday is my preop appt at the hospital where I will have an EKG, bloodwork, and a blood clot scan on my legs. So far I am only nervous about the unknowns of anesthesia but not at all nervous about being banded. Cant wait to hear everyones stories!