Newbie! Getting banded in May!

Hello there! I am being banded at the OCC March 28th. I can't wait to get to know you better! Good luck! =D>

Hi, I am new to this site. I am scheduled to get banded at OCC on May 22, 2008. I have just about two month until my sugery and i am nervous and excited (to start a new life).

Congrats!! i am considering lap-band but have a few questions-do they take insurance, if not whats the cost? did you have to have a consult in mexico to get approval? Yes I could call, however coming from those who have gone thru the process-lets me know about any hidden costs ect

I have several co-morbidities and my Primary would like to have me have RNY I am leaning more towards lapband

any info would be appreciated!!!

Congrats to all who had and are getting the surgery--I am trying to make a sound decision, since i live in alaska.

thanks!!

• 5 weeks later...
Hi, I am new to this site. I am scheduled to get banded at OCC on May 22, 2008. I have just about two month until my sugery and i am nervous and excited (to start a new life).

HI...CHRSTALL, I AM ALSO GETTING BANDED ON MAY 22 WITH A FRIEND (KAREN) THAT I MET ONLINE BECAUSE WE DIDN'T WANT TO GO ALONE. I'LL BE SURE TO SAY HELLO AND LOOK FOR YOU WHEN WE GET THERE!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

LENA23 :cheerleader: