Had surgery Mondy

Hi All,

Well I ws supposed to have my surgery on Tuesday, but when I got here on Monday I asked if I could get it over with since I was already fasting. The worst thing for me has been the gas, not being able to get a burp out and it is really hurting. I am taking the gas x strips but dont know if they are working. The hotel is really nice and did some wallking today to see if that would help my gas problem, not much. Have met some really nice people here and will be going home tomorrow. I cant wait. I really miss my hubby and my dogs. And from what my hubby says, the dogs miss me too. Well going to go back to my room and rest. Good luck to all.

Susan

Hi All,

Well I ws supposed to have my surgery on Tuesday, but when I got here on Monday I asked if I could get it over with since I was already fasting. The worst thing for me has been the gas, not being able to get a burp out and it is really hurting. I am taking the gas x strips but dont know if they are working. The hotel is really nice and did some wallking today to see if that would help my gas problem, not much. Have met some really nice people here and will be going home tomorrow. I cant wait. I really miss my hubby and my dogs. And from what my hubby says, the dogs miss me too. Well going to go back to my room and rest. Good luck to all.

Susan

Try phazyme... works better than gas-x.

Hi, No I'm not from NY, but Texas and I probably did ride with you back to the hotel. But I still was not all there and really dont remember what you guys even looked like. When I got back to the hotel, I slept most of the day. glad to be back home now and feeling pretty good. Except yesterday was the first day I got back on my ADD pill and unfortunately I havent slept yet. After laying in bed listening to my hubby sleep, I decided to get up @ 4:30 am and just start my day. How are you feeling?