Surgery Today

Lu Lu

Hey everyone!!!!! I'm on the computer down in the Lobby at the hotel, and i have surgery today! I'm really excited... a little nervous but i think its more excitement lol. anywho, umm i guess i should go Mrs. Ortiz is about to be here! God Bless!!!

Lauren

Lauren,

Best Wishes for a happy outcome =D> I can feel your excitement! By now you are well on your way to some great changes....Keep us posted. ><'

Hey everyone!!!!! I'm on the computer down in the Lobby at the hotel, and i have surgery today! I'm really excited... a little nervous but i think its more excitement lol. anywho, umm i guess i should go Mrs. Ortiz is about to be here! God Bless!!!

Lauren

So how are you doing? I am considering this surgery and have a consult on April 23/08....and any inspirational words of wisdom or advice would be so helpful...best wishes on your journey. Cathy

Lauren,

Best Wishes for a happy outcome =D> I can feel your excitement! By now you are well on your way to some great changes....Keep us posted. ><'

I just wanted to say that you doing fantastic with your weight loss...good for you! I am going for my first consult on April 23/08 with the surgeon and although I have obtained alot of information about Lap Band from various sources, there is nothing like seeing real results from real people!! Best of Luck! Cathy

I just wanted to say that you doing fantastic with your weight loss...good for you! I am going for my first consult on April 23/08 with the surgeon and although I have obtained alot of information about Lap Band from various sources, there is nothing like seeing real results from real people!! Best of Luck! Cathy

Thank you! And I honestly would suggest this to anyone whos had to deal with a weight problem. I had the surgery yesterday and already today im getting to leave!! And yesterday i was up and walkin and talkin 100mph lol. So I say GO FOR IT!! Its a great thing, and will really help you.

Hey Lulu

I knew you'd do great. Just remember not to eat grass!!! LOL

Nicolek

LOL! Mhmm, ill try and remember that. Its gonna be hard because its just so dang tempting especially in Arkansas lol.