First Fill

should I schedule it now or is it best to wait and see how I am doing 6 weeks out?

I don't think you need to worry about scheduling it now. While most fills are done around 6 weeks after surgery, some people don't feel they need them and go months before their first fill, though this is rare. If you are going to OCC for your fill, they usually can accommodate you on very short notice. We have called the day before and then driven over from Buckeye for a fill and back the same day. In fact, I went with my husband for his last fill and was just waiting for him when they asked me if I wanted one too (I didn't).

Thank you Snowbird. Can you tell I am trying to get all my ducks in a row...lol :D

I don't think you need to worry about scheduling it now. While most fills are done around 6 weeks after surgery, some people don't feel they need them and go months before their first fill, though this is rare. If you are going to OCC for your fill, they usually can accommodate you on very short notice. We have called the day before and then driven over from Buckeye for a fill and back the same day. In fact, I went with my husband for his last fill and was just waiting for him when they asked me if I wanted one too (I didn't).