Just getting started

Hello to all I am new to this and have been reading a lot of the postings. I am ready to take the plunge and do the work so that I can be healthy. In three months I will be graduating from nursing school and hope to have my surgery the end of June. I am happy to be here and hope to maybe make some new friends along the way. :rolleyes: My start wieght is 216 5'6.

Hello to all I am new to this and have been reading a lot of the postings. I am ready to take the plunge and do the work so that I can be healthy. In three months I will be graduating from nursing school and hope to have my surgery the end of June. I am happy to be here and hope to maybe make some new friends along the way. :rolleyes: My start wieght is 216 5'6.

Hello and welcome!! I was banded on 3-25 by Dr. Ortiz in Mexico and am doing really well!! Are you going to Dr. O?

My start weight was 214lbs. and I'm 5' 5.5". I've lost 14lbs. total so far and am very happy! :P I truely feel this is going to work for me because there will be consequences to my actions. Congrats on graduating from nursing school!! =D>

Best wishes, Darlene

Welcome! I was banded last Friday and am the almost same weight and height as you. Good luck with your journey! We will be here to help every step of the way. ><'